extended summary

Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human over 300 years ago

Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human over 300 years ago. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest decision of his life and leave Juliet behind with his father because Juliet's mother died in childbirth. Carlisle was afraid of hurting her and never wanted that life for her. He wanted her to grow old, get married, have children, and not become a monster.

However, Juliet was only 10 when she was told her father died. It destroyed her because they were very close. Juliet was then raised by her religious cruel grandfather who hunted vampires and witches. However, Juliet never believed in the supernatural world mainly because her father never did.

Seven years later, seventeen-year-old Juliet Cullen met Klaus Mikaelson in a bookstore where she worked. They saw each other daily at that bookstore for around five days before Klaus finally asked her out. Juliet fell first but Klaus fell harder. After a year of dating, he told her everything about the supernatural world. That's when their relationship grew stronger, and Klaus confided in her. Nik told her everything about his past, how he was on the run from his father and kept his siblings safe in coffins. About the curse placed on him by his own mother. In response, Juliet told him about losing her father and the struggles she had with her grandfather.

They trusted and loved each other. Although nothing perfect stays perfect for long.

When Juliet turned 18, she was attacked by three vampires seeking revenge on Klaus and died. However, Juliet had Nik's blood in her system so she came back as a vampire. Klaus realized the danger that would follow so he had a trusted witch link her life to his. Giving Juliet the strength, power, and abilities of an original.

After four years of dating, Klaus asked Juliet to marry him and of course, she said yes. They got married privately but Nik made her a promise to marry her again when his siblings got un-daggered. Juliet cried a lot that day, both happy and sad tears. Happy that Nik was now hers always and forever. But sad because her father wasn't there to walk her down the aisle.

Over three hundred later, Klaus caught wind of their being a new doppelganger while in New York accompanying Juliet to fashion week. Over the years Juliet has had many careers, Nik supporting and following her wherever she went. She became a doctor for a couple of decades, a ballet dancer, a teacher, a lawyer, and a fashion designer for some of the world's luxury brands. While in New York she was a designer for Chanel. Klaus was always the supporting husband and always made sure to compel whoever stood in her way.

After hearing the news they went to Mystic Falls where they met the doppelganger and her gang of protectors. It was nice to see Stefan again after years even if he didn't remember them. After breaking his curse, they didn't stick around. He didn't need or want hybrids. They traveled to New Orleans where Juliet met Marcel Gerard. Klaus and Marcel made a truce and ruled over New Orleans together. Klaus un-daggered all his siblings there and that's where they all currently live. The siblings were all shocked to see Klaus was married but were even more shocked a couple of weeks later when Juliet fell pregnant.

They met a witch named Freya who explained that because of Nik's and Juliet's link, his werewolf side allows them to have children. Freya was then recognized by Finn to be their long-lost sister. The pregnancy was not easy, Mikeal finally made his appearance to try to kill Juliet and Klaus. But the siblings worked together to finally kill him. Luckily there weren't any more problems after that because Freya kept the miracle baby hidden with spells. Months later, Hope Mikaelson was born and she became the family's angel and miracle.

A couple of years later, the Mikaelson family was summoned by the Volturi who ruled over the cold ones. However, the Mikaelson rule over the Volturi so they had to get involved. The law to ban immortal children came from Niklaus and Elijah. So they were very interested to know who would break that law.

What happens when they go to Forks to find out Juliet's dad is alive after all this time? However, Juliet is four months pregnant with twin boys and already has a baby girl. How will the Cullen's react to Carlisle having a biological daughter? Will Juliet forgive her father for leaving her with her cruel grandfather?

Hello all! I started writing this back in 2020 and life happened. I stopped but I want to keep going to finish it because so many of you love it! I will be editing what I already wrote and adding to it. And continue it until it's done! Hope you enjoy all the new information. English is also my second language so it may not always be perfect. Sorry.

This story is also not perfect! So how can Juliet have kids if she's a vampire? magic and the link between her and Nik. (This is fiction so it doesn't have to make sense.)

made by: hailsnikita