4

as soon as they got to johnny's house, he took off his jacket and placed it over katie's shoulders."it's cold outside, so i thought you'd need this." he said as he got out the car. 

"are you sure you don't need it?" katie asked. katie was the type of person to put other people before herself, and she didn't want johnny to get cold, since all he was wearing was pants and a white tank top, which was tight on him, so you could see every detail on his muscles.

"positive" johnny replied. "and you can keep it if you'd like" he smiled, which made katie smile too. "b-but i didn't get you anyth-"

"shhh, come on, lets go in." he said, placing a finger on her lips, and then opening the front door. "my folks are out of town this week, so we have the house to ourselves for a while" he said as they got into the house, winking at her. this made katie get butterflies in her stomach. what could this mean? "anyway, let's not get too ahead of ourselves. wanna watch a movie?" johnny asked, as he took off his shoes and places them by the door.

"uh, yeah sure. what should we watch?" katie replied. 

"i've got golden girls, sixteen candles, the breakfast club. these are my mom's by the way, i don't a-actually watch these or anything.."  johnny said, blushing, as he walked over to the tv to turn it on. katie giggled at what he said. he was such a bad liar..

"i honestly don't mind, whatever you wanna watch." she said, yawning since she was so tired. johnny saw she was tired and placed her on the sofa, with his arm around her. she rested her head on his shoulder as he turned on sixteen candles. almost five minutes in, katie began to close her eyes, and drifted off to sleep. after around 20 minutes of sleeping, she was woken up by johnny laughing at her. 

"what?!" she said, in a croaky, tired voice.

"nothing, you're just so cute"

"stop it!" she smiled, as she lay her head back on his shoulder. he then placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and lay his head on top of hers. they sat like this for the duration of the movie, until the credits played. johnny looked at katie, she looked back at him, with strong eye contact. "come on, babe. let's go to bed." he looked at her, winking with a huge grin on his face. she replayed the sentence in her head. 'lets go to BED??! together?!' 

"like, the same bed?"

"uh, yeah, where else?" 

"it's just... are you... do you... will we..."? she stuttered.

"relax, sweetie." the way he said 'sweetie' made all of her worries vanish suddenly.

"i didn't bring anything to sleep in"

"you can borrow one of my shirts" he smiled back, placing his hand on her leg, and rubbing it with his thumb. "let's go up now", he added, grabbing her hand and both of them standing up. he led, and walked up the stairs into his bedroom. it was huge, and all the walls were covered in posters of playboy models, bands and art. a lot of art. 

"playboy, huh?" katie said, laughing at him.

"pff, shut up. oh by the way, my draws are over there, if you wanna choose out a top to wear" he pointed over to a chest of drawers, which she opened and saw a pile of neatly folded graphic tees. she chose a sex pistols band shirt.

"do you want me to turn around?" johnny asked

"only if you want to, i don't mind." katie replied, smiling back at him.

johnny slowly took off his shirt, exposing his abs, and following that, he pulled down his trousers, his package bulging out of his underwear. katie blushed at how big it was. he climbed into bed, "are you gonna change or..?" he asked.

"oh right, sorry"

"no need to apologise" after this, katie slipped her skirt off, followed by her t-shirt. she put the shirt on, and then took her bra off from underneath it. as she was changing, johnny stared at her. "you're so beautiful, you know that?" she smiled at him, and immediately crawled into bed, placing herself next to him. he put his arm around her and pulled her into his bare chest. "goodnight katie." he whispered.

"goodnight johnny." katie whispered back.