1

23rd june, 1991, 9:43pm.

she hummed slightly, tapping her foot along to 'call me' by blondie. she was dressed in a baby blue shirt and white tennis skirt. half of her brunette hair was tied up, secured with a black scrunchie white the rest hung down to her shoulders. she was sat in a diner, sipping a strawberry milkshake.

"you like this song?" a low voice said from behind her, causing her to flinch. she turned around, her cheeks flushing at the sight of the male standing behind her. he had brown hair that fell over his warm brown eyes. her eyes darted to his defined jaw and cheekbones. it almost looked like he was sucking in but it was natural.

"yeah." she said with a small smile. he grinned and sat next to her. "nice accent." he said with a smile, referring to her british accent. colour flooded into her cheeks. "you think?" she asked, scrunching up her nose. "totally. i'm Johnny by the way, Johnny Depp. you are?" he said, running his hands through his hair.

"uh.. i-i'm Katie, Katie Collinson." she replied, nervous. "that's a beautiful name, Katie." he said back in awe of her big, blue eyes beaming at him. he held his hand out, as he said "wanna dance?"

"oh i don't... i mean i can't-" 

"you can do it, i'll teach you now." she grabbed his hand as he took the lead in slow dancing with her. it was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to her. she felt a rush of heat go across her face, feeling herself blush. "you look so cute when you blush" Johnny said smiling at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after dancing for what only seemed like moments, it was all of a sudden 11pm. Katie realised she has school the next day. her first day! "this has been so fun, but i have to go, i have school tomorrow.. my first day.. i'm so sorry!" Katie said, the words falling out of her mouth. 

as Katie walked away, Johnny grabbed her hand. "wait...well can i at least have your number, you seem cool." he said, blushing slightly.

"uh, yeah sure.." she replied, writing her number on a slip of paper and handing it to him. as he was taking it off her, he lightly held her hand, and brought it to his soft plump lips, kissing her hand gently. "goodnight" he said, walking out the door.

"goodnight, Johnny" she sighed, watching him through the window.