Chapter 8

It's such a late morning and everyone except Jaiden and Danielle we're sleeping just like always. Jake walks in the room to wake up Jaiden. "Jaiden" he says in a soft voice.  Jaiden suddenly wakes up only in the middle of her dream. "JAKE!" she shouted. "WHAT? oh.." he says. "What happened are you okay?" She said still thinking about the dream she had. "What? Yes im fine are you okay?" He says worried. "Um I-I dont know." She said confused. "Well let's go wake up Ms.Palaisa. he says. "Okay" Jaiden replied.

Momentarily Jake walks into Colby's room to wake up Danielle. "Ohhh Ghost Girlll?" He said. "Mmm- shhh." She mumbled.  "Get up it's to late for this."
Jake says whining.  "Learn how to get used to it Jake." She says and Jake gets up punching her arm softly. "Ghost girl get up pleaaaseee?" Jake says in a baby tone. "Oh my g- FINE!" Danielle said as she got up and stormed stomping out of the room downstairs and cuddled onto the couch watching Netflix grumpy.

C: Woahh, Danielle has an AFRO!

Danie: Colby shut the fuck up i don't wanna hear this.

C: COREY!!!

Cy: WHAT?

C: THERE IS A LION IN OUR LIVING ROOM!!! LOOK!

Corey came running in the living room in fright. Colby started chuckling as Corey laughs and wheezes.

Danie: Oh my gosh shut the fuck UPPP. as Danielle says rolling her eyes.

Deyvn threw a brush at Danielle and brushed it out and it looked like ocean waves.

Colby stops laughing and tackles Danielle on the couch and then Danielle just sits there and lets Colby cuddle her.

Jaiden and Jake screams as they were filming a video in the hall so they checked it out. There they were.  Poor Jaiden giving Jake a piggy back ride and Jaiden falls as her legs collapsed.

Jn: AUGH!!

J:HHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Jn: Ow fuck JAKE!

J: What did i do?

Jn: THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, YOU JUS- nevermind...

Jn: Anyway guys thanks for watching make sure to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT down below what we should do next. If this video gets too....

J: 17,000 likes.

Jn: Yeah if this video gets to 17,000 likes then we will do a part 2.

J: Thanks for watching DONT FORGET TO BUT NEW MERCH!!! Bye guyss.

They ended the video and Jake went upstairs to edit the video.

Jn: I think we need to throw a party...

Danie: Jaiden how did you read my mind?

Jn: Yeah so, i have no clue.

Cy: Someone say party?

Danie: Can we throw  party??

Cy: No.

Jn: Awee Aunt Corey always let us...

Cy: Guys im kidding, take a fucking joke and go get ready you guys. Corey says as he shines a big smile.

Jaiden and Danielle walk upstairs and get ready for the party.  After getting ready, they walk downstairs and the boys are getting out beer and alcohol for the party. They cleaned the place up so it was neat and party guests started arriving. By now there where about 32 people. And Jaiden an Danielle where always sitting on the couch by themselves bored out of there minds. By then Colby and Jake where somewhere else in the house. Jaiden checked on them and came back a little upset.

Jn: Danielle.

Danie: Yeah whats wrong?

Jn: This whole time they chose Shea over us...

Danie: What do you mean?

Jn: What i mean is that Colby and Jake aren't spending time with us, their talking to the same girl right now.

Danie: What?!

Jn: Yep, what a day.

Danie: Look i wanna spend time with my roomates.

Jn: Me too...

After you said that all you hear is Colby and Jake asking for Sheas number and a drink.

Jaiden and Danielle looked at Jake and Colby and lipped "What the fuck?"

Colby lipped "What?"

Danielle walked up to Shea with a pissed murder face.

Danie: What the fuck was that?

C: What do you mea-

Danie: Colby you know exactly what i mean.

Danielle hears Jaiden bitching a Jake too.

Danie: Look Colby your not fucking innocent and i don't know who she is but she needs to fucking leave.

C: The hell Danielle? No.
Colby puts his arm around Shea and Jake does the same.

Jaiden walks away.

Danie: Are you fucking kidding me?

C: I think YOU need to leave.

Danie: Who the hell died and made you king Colby?

C: LEAVE!

Danie: DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME COLBY.

Colby looks at Danielle pissed off.

Danie: Fuck it Colby. If anything, i thought me and you were something.  What a fucking party.

C: Danielle I-

Danie: No Colby, I totally get it. I guess the trap house was right about you and Jake being fuck boys. Bye Colby.

Jake looks at Danielle and Jaiden walk away with his mouth open (😲)

T.B.C

Hope you guys enjoy this part. I still have more to finish in the chapter so ill be able to finish it soon after i workout after school!!!🖤💜🖤 (850 words!!)