No Girl for You, Luna: Chapter II - Regret

She kissed me back. I couldn't believe that she was actually kissing me back! But as I opened my eyes and found tears in hers, I knew this had been a bad choice of action. As quick as our lips separated, she looked at me, and said those words; those only words that could kill me; those few sad words that were going to drive me mad for the rest of my days...

"Luna...I'm sorry, but...we can only be friends. This is wrong...and...and I don't like you that way. I have a boyfriend and...and you're a girl, for God's sake!" Blooded crystals, remnants from my heart, fell on the floor as those words resounded in my head.

I was a strong person, I'd always been like that, so I shoved the feelings of sadness inside my broken heart, and disguised my face with false apathy. "Don't worry; it's okay. I was just messing with you, though I didn't think you would kiss me back, you crazeh girl. " I said, and smirked at her. I needed to fix this quick, even if I had to lie, or I would lose her friendship forever.

She blushed and said: "You're such a dick, Luna." and kept walking towards the school bus.

Oh fuck! I had forgotten about the goddamned students inside the bus! Shit, shit, shit, I thought, as I wondered if they had seen me kissing Mina.

When we started going up the bus, I noticed that apparently they had, because comments like "lesbos" and "they're such dykes" were whispered and sounds of smooching were made by the junkies of the classroom. The boobie-twins looked away as quick as they saw us, probably hoping we wouldn't sit by their side.

Mina picked a seat in the front, and laid her purse by her side; she didn't want me there besides her. So, I kept walking to the back of the bus. When I was reaching an empty chair, someone tripped me. I fell on my hands.

Okay, at that moment, I thanked science that the existence of God was just a big fat lie, because what I was going to do had no forgiveness. Heck, if hell WAS true, I was going to be Satan's right side after this.

I stood up, and picked the guy that had tripped me from his collar neck. I raised him from his chair and threw him on the floor. Everybody was screaming frantically and I saw as the teacher tried moving to where we were, but I didn't give a shit. I got on top of him, and started punching his face. He tried blocking my fists with his, but that hurt him more than what it hurt me. I kept punching him, until he begged me to stop. I didn't listen. I kept punching, losing all control of myself, until I felt someone holding my shoulders steady, not trying to stop me, but trying to tell me she was by my side.

Mina was standing there with tears on her face, whispering me to stop. Right there I noticed everyone had gone quiet, and when I looked at the teacher, she was pointing at my hands with a frighten look on her face.

My fists were draped completely with blood. The guy I had punched, which I recognized now as Brian, was on the floor, motionless, and unconscious. His face was covered in blood and his nose was shaped in a not normal way.

I looked around, as everybody stood quiet, and started walking towards the exit of the bus. I could barely breathe anymore, as the thought of what I had done sunk in...

****

Sorry this was a short chapter, but time is not in favor of this story xD Though, I hope you guys are enjoying it. And yes, Luna is a psycho crazy girl when she's angry :P

But anyways, please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!! ^_^