No Girl for You, Luna: Chapter I - Lost in the Forest

We were in a school trip, in a forest. Yaay...how fun, I thought apathetically. "Move faster!" Mina continued to call, as she slowed down, waiting for me, with Jessy and Kim. I hated those bitches. I didn't know why, but it was probably cause of their silicon boobs and matching pointy noses. Yeah, because they're twin sisters. Double the annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Can't you guys live without me?" I told them. Mina giggled, but the boobie-twins stared seriously at me. God, what a couple of freaks. I looked straight into their faces, until, automatically, they looked away. People now and days can't handle a good ol' stare contest.

I kept walking, until I caught up with them, and threw my hand around Mina's shoulders, pushing Kim to the side with my hip.

"Out of the way, best friends, coming through!" I yelled, looking at Kim with a mischievous look. Mina, unaware of all of these back and forth messages between the boobie-twins and me, giggled and nodded.

"What a bitch." I heard Jessy whisper. I gave her an evil glance, and, blushing, she turned away.

"Hey, guys. I was thinking, do you want to go eat something after this trip ends? Mom can take us anywhere we want. She feels grateful today." Mina said, and looked at the three of us.

"Sure." I said, and at the same time, the boobie-twins said: "Of course." We had a moment of silence, and we kept walking. All of us held with an irritated look, except for happy Mina. She was so naïve.

I walked with Mina deeper into the forest, and we got a liiiittle bit separated from the group. The boobie-twins went with the group too. (Those bitches).

"Luna...I think we're lost. Can you try to call someone?" Mina asked. I tried using my phone, but there was no signal.

"Predictable." I whispered. Mina looked at me, and I told her I had no signal.

"What are we gonna do?!? We're gonna get eaten by bears!" Mina screamed.

"God, don't be such a drama queen. There are no bears here. The closest thing you'll find to a bear will be deer crap." She still had a worried look. I started to get worried too...great...it was contagious.

We both started to panic, but the difference was that I pretended to be calm. Someone needed to have the balls here.

Mina and I kept walking for a while, trying to remember if we had walked in that path before. Until...

"Luna, look!" And that was the last thing I heard from her before...

...a GIGANTIC GODDAMNED WEIRD-ASS SON OF A BITCH BEAR APPEARED FROM NOWHERE!!!! WTF?!?!?

"Luna..." Mina whispered. "...you said there were no bears in here..." Her eyes had widened...Stupid teacher. Why the hell did she bring us to the only forest around with fucking bears? UGH!

"Okay, Mina...just...stay put...and quiet...okay?" I whispered to her, but as I looked to her direction, she was already screaming and running frantically from the bear. Oh fuck it! I ran behind her, screaming, as the bear growled behind us.

Quickly, I caught up with her, and I grabbed her hand, pulling her faster away from the bear. As we continued to run frantically, the bear growled again. That goddamned monster didn't get tired!

"Come one, Mina! It's catching up!" Luna screamed at me. Adrenaline rushed through my veins, and I pulled faster and faster, until I couldn't hear the bear's footsteps anymore.

We had made it alive!

After a few minutes of catching our breaths, I sat on a branch and patted it, so Mina would come sit with me.

"Wow...that was epic." she said, and we both laughed.

"Yeah, though I could've had killed it, but that would be against nature."

"Riiight." she said, while stretching the 'i'. Stretching words made her sound so much cuter! I just wanted to kiss her.

"Ha! I can't wait to tell Greg about this." There goes my good mood. Ugh!

Can't she survive a day without mentioning that idiot? And I don't say that 'cause he's taking the love of my life away, but because he IS an idiot. He treats Mina like crap. He thinks that because she's a woman, she's inferior. He mentions that women are only good for two things: sex and cooking. See? He's an ASS.

Also, he hits her; like, a lot. I remember that last week, she came to school with a black eye. I got all worried and shit, and when we got out of school, she told me it had been Greg who had hit her. She said it was her fault and that she deserved it, but no person deserves that, especially sweet, cute Mina.

"Luna?" She woke me up from my trance.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing. You just seemed like in a trance or something." MIND READER! That's something I love about her; she always seems to know what's in my mind.

"Yeah, want to know what I was thinking? I was wondering how the fuck are we going to get out of here." I told her, as she stood up, all worried.

"Oh my God, Luna, you're right. We're gonna die in here! HEEEELP! Somebody heeelp!" As she screamed like a manic, I started to see our surroundings. And there it was: sunshine. I kept walking towards it. Mina didn't notice it; she was too busy screaming frantically to nothing. Then, I saw it: the city!

"Mina! I found the exit."

"Wha-"

"Here it is. Look!" I told her, as she walked towards me. We both stared at the cars passing by. This was not from where we entered, but I was NOT going to keep looking for the entrance to the forest.

We walked, until we were outside of the forest, and I picked my phone up. Signal! I told Mina to check if she had signal, and she nodded.

"Call the boobi- I mean, your friends, and tell her to tell the teacher that we're safe, and we're waiting by the side of..." I tried to find something in the street that could be easily used as a pointer. Hm...a Starbucks! "...by the side of Starbucks, ok?"

She picked her phone and called the boobie-twins. After what seemed like fifteen minutes, we saw the school bus. Safety.

"We're safe!" Mina screamed in relief, and I couldn't help myself: I kissed her. And this...well...I will definitely regret for a while, because what she did as a response, definitely wasn't worth that stolen kiss...

****

I decided to continue this story. I dunno why. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

VOTE~COMMENT~FAN