𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

-3rd person POV-

After being alerted that Harley was on his way to his 'new home' after being at peppers mothers house for the weekend which he likes to call 'lovey'

the Couple was on their way to pick up their son with Rhodey looking after Riley back at the cabin.

Upon their arrival they was waiting outside near their private jet for their son and happy to open the jet door.

After waiting for a while the doors finally opens,reviling happy holding a almost-three-year old boy just itching to get out of his arms to hug his parents.

When little Harley was set on the ground he moved his little legs as fast as they would get him to his parents with open arms with happy carrying his bags.

Pepper kneeling down in her heels to catch her nearly three year old son in her arms along with her boyfriend.

"Oh my baby! How I've missed you! How was lovey? Did you enjoy?" Pepper said peppering kisses all over his face making the little boy giggle uncontrollably.

"I'm tine mama and I did fank you" the little boy said looking up at his mother with loving eyes before breaking away to hug his father.

"My little scientist! How are you doing buddy?" Tony said hugging his son very close kissing his forehead near his girlfriends red stained lips on their sons head.

"How you guys doing? Yeah I don't care help me here" a very grumpy happy said, how ironic.

"Yeah sorry I was seeing my son for the first time in a week." Tony said very salty back getting up to his best friend helping him with his bags and sons.

"What's got you so grumpy hap? No nap?" Tony said smirking knowing he's getting on his nerve.

"Your son, now that's someone who does not need a nap" happy said making his way over to the drivers seat with tony hopping in the back with his girlfriend and son.

"So bud what did you do when you was up loveys?" Tony said leaning back on the leather seat of his jeep.

"De payed soccer with grandpa a-and made cookies!" Harley said excitedly reminding him of all of the fun he had with his grandparent over the past few days.

"Tony? My mom told me she had to tie his hair up all week, don't you think it's time to control there curls?" Pepper said running her hand through her sons long curly hair.

"I'm sorry pep but no you see when your a baby your bald, but when your old BOOM! Bald again so we should be grateful he has long hair" tony said reaching over and messing up his sons hair making him Giggle.

"Hey guys? How little Riley?" Happy said pushing the button to the wall that separates the Starks from the hogan.

Harley looked up at his mother and father with a frown asking "mama hoo's wriley?" He said confusion in his Young voice.

"Thanks a lot happy" Tony said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well sweetheart Remember that ballonMommy and daddy popped? and that cake with pink candy you ate all to yourself?" pepper said looking down at her son smiling when the little boy nods.

"And Remember when we said we are going to have a little baby that will be dropped of by the big bird?" Tony said leaning forward watching his son nod again.

"Well the bird came and dropped it off at the cabin isn't this exciting? theres going to be another baby in our family! Your a big brother!" Pepper said tickling him.

The couple waited for their sons response but was alerted by happy that they was at the cabin.

Soon as pepper got Harley out of his car seat and onto the ground he ran over to his 'man cave' as tony likes to call it but in reality it's a tent with table and chairs outside.

Pepper watched as her son made a dash for his tent sighing in disappointment at her sons reaction.

Tony put a hand on his girlfriends shoulder before semi running over to the tent sitting on a very little chair and picked up his sons favourite stuffed beaver that he doesn't go anywhere without.

"Harley H stark someone's looking for you" Tony said playing with Ben the beaver.

"Hoo is it?" Harley said in sad tone turning his back more to the tents opening knowing it's his father.

"It's Ben, he looks pretty lonely without his friend...what's that Ben? You think Harley should come out of the tent? Me too say Harley when are you coming out of there bud?" Tony said staring at the tent opening.

"Tis ben okay?" Harley said crawling to the tents opening more and more by each word his father spoke.

"He's awfully lonely without you....what's that Ben? You want to go meet Riley? How about it Harley you coming too?" Tony said leaning forward seeing his sons mop of curls peeking through the curtains of the tent.

"Yes..." Harley said unsure of his words but made his way out of his 'man cave' and into his fathers open arms leading him to his life long best friend, but he doesn't know that yet.
______________________________________________

You shook?

Please vote and comment!