Part 6

"Jeez, how often does this thing move?" you complain.

"I mean it is floating in the middle of the air, gliding around. I would assume that it moves often," Marie says.

"Well, yeah, but the rest of them are on the ground. Even the ones that take me to his commanders. Why does the one that takes me to him have to be like 2 miles above the ground?"

"You're an inking anyway, you don't get hurt from falling from a large height,"

"Oh yeah..." you start trying to think about why you can't remember anything before inkopolis besides your name.

"You have been an inkling for all your life," Marie says. "How do you not know how to live like an inkling?"

"I don't know..."

"When you die, come back as a ghost. I don't feel like explaining things to Callie," Marie says.

"Oh jeez, thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Your welcome," Marie says back.

You roll your eyes as you make your way to the kettle-thing that literally floats above all others, unfortunately.

"Well, time to start the long... climb," you say. "Jeez, I know he is like the evilest person, but why can't he make this climb easy?"

After a struggling climb, you finally reach the gate.

"What *huff* the *huff* squidding *huff* heck?" you say, exhausted from the long climb. "I think I am going to take a little nap-"

"No breaks! We don't have time!" Marie yells.

"Aw, come on!" You tiredly walk to the gate and turn into a squid. It starts bubbling more than normal, and you are launched far away from the gate, likely even far away from the planet. "What the hell?"

After a long while you touch the ground, and you see the Great Zapfish in front of your face and Cuttlefish floating on another area far away.

Well, I guess I can just call Marie and tell her that I found everything. I may even get to go back quickly-

Everything shakes as you say this, and the Great Zapfish is absorbed by a big machine. I jinxed myself.

The machine lowers down and a certain 8 legged menace comes into view.

"GYAH HA HA!" he screams. "I, the best DJ Octavio, 'ma remix your face!"

Ugh, now I have to defeat this person? Are you squidding kidding me? "Yeah, good luck with that," you say.

"HAHAHAHA! Oh, you think you are more powerful than me? This is going to be FUN!"

30 seconds later you have knocked him back using his own weapons. "BLGRRARGH?! How can you handle my spicy wasabi beats?!"

"Well, can we go ahead and get this over with? You're boring me," you say to him.

"I'm gonna win kid! I'M GONNA WIN!"

"Yeah, suuure you are."

--------------------------------------------------

2 minutes later you arrive back in Inkopolis. You see the Great Zapfish hanging on the radio tower it was originally hanging on. You go to the newscast room, and right as you get there Marie tells you to go back to the plaza.

"But I literally just got here!"

"Callie and I both have to do a newscast. Plus I have to calm her down since she woke up before you got back and Cuttlefish can't stop talking a bit. Give me time to talk to her first!"

Well... I feel like she is angry, you think, as you walk back to the center of Inkopolis Plaza.