Twisted (chapter 7) boring day

Hey guys so I just want to say thank you all for 225 reads it's not much than what most people get but I never thought I would get that amount of reads.

I know I haven't up dated in like forever and you can give me a slap on the hand for that but Iv been so busy and I'm a bit lazy too but mainly Iv been busy.

Enjoy....

I woke up early around 8:30, josh was already up screaming at his play station. I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by mum.

"Morning darling," mum greeted

"Morning," I replied. I tipped some cereal into a bowl and poured some milk over the top.

I wanted to organise something with a friend but I was pretty sure that they were all busy, so I just decided that I will stay home today and do nothing. I watched some TV while I ate the rest of my cereal than when I finished it I put it in the sink.

Christmas was a week ago now and I'm still interested in the gifts I got, I sat on my bedroom floor looking through it all. I love Christmas and I know this is selfish but I enjoy the presents the most and it is great hanging out with the family.

I brushed my teeth in the bathroom and decided to go in the lounge to watch a movie. Half way through the movie my back was killing me it was aching so much and it was getting really frustrating and annoying. I decided to try and forget about it and just focus on the movie as hard as it was but it was bearable because I was used to feeling this achy pain especially in the lower back.

The pain reminded me of when my appointment to see the spinal specialist was and it was coming up next month in January next year, there was still a lot I needed to know about my back at the moment all I know is that I have a spine thing called scoliosis and that it is painful, I've never herd of it before in my life until now.

My phone buzzed and it was my best friend Jasmine, Jasmine and I have been friends since we were born well technically our mums met through our brothers when they were toddlers in baby group and they have been friends pretty much ever since than both our mums had us in the same year and same mouth although I'm exactly one week older than her, ever since that day we were born we used to play together and hang out from nappies to nickers and forever long to granny panties.

Jasmine: hey babe, so I'm with my dad this New Years and I want you to come celebrate a new year with me xxxxx

I messaged her back.

Me: hey, yeah that sounds great, I'm probably not doing anything this New Years so I'm sure I'll be allowed I'll ask my parents! Xxxx

Jasmine: Okaydokies, hope your allowed I really want to see you, message me what they say and we can talk more about it another time! Xxxxx

Me: alrighty cool and I'm sure I'm allowed, miss you xxxxxx

We talked a little more after that about how everything was going and what we where doing while I continued on watching my movie. I herd the back door unlock and it was mum home from work. I paused my movie and met her in the kitchen.

"Hey mum," I greeted.

"Hi Hun," mum greeted back.

"How was work?" I asked

"Ough, work,"

"So mum what are we doing for New Years?" I asked

"I dunno I haven't made any plans yet, why?" Mum wondered.

"Because Jasmine is spending New Years with her dad and she wants me to celebrate with her and u want to so can I," I asked hoping for a positive answer.

"If you want but find out some more details," mum insisted.

"Okay I will, thanks mum love you," I said kissing mum on the check.

I went back to my room after that a played on my phone, I messaged Jasmine and asked about more details. Apparently we're going to her dad's girlfriends sisters house and spend New Years there than we're probes just gonna see what happens from there. I went back to my movie in the lounge.

I was watching one of my favourite movies ever after. But unfortunately it was on a video but that was all good because mum kept one of her old video players and it works really good.

After my movie was finished it was all ready dinner time, I turned off the TV and went I to the dining room. Mum made spaghetti, my favourite food. I scoffed down my food and once I was finished I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed a glass of water and entering my room.

I climbed into my quilt covers with a twilight book that I was trying to finish reading. I read my book until I feel asleep.