Nightmares

Heh, I'm baaaaack!

Ceci_Tommo, 1Dluvyou, Riyaroxs, supercutey14, annepilorflores

Here's more shoutouts ^^^

-----

The part of me which wanders through my mind and never sees or feels actual objects, but which lives in and moves through my passions and my emotions, experiences this world as a horrible nightmare.
Jack Henry Abott

----------------------------------

Nightmares

'DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU' 

" Aaaaagh refuldrewki " 

'DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU'

I shoot up from my bed.

" Stupid thing, I have a free day! Why are you waking me up you horrible creature?"  

"Well actually Mia, it's not a creature...it's an item" I say, correcting myself. 

" I know, smarty pants" 

" Now you just sound vain" 

" I AM NOT VAIN!"

Wait. What the hell am I doing? Am I arguing with MYSLEF? 

Oh god, someone please help me.

I shake my head vowing to forget what I've just done and get up from my bed to head over to the bathroom and have a shower, a nice lovely, warm shower.

----

"OH GOD THIS WATER IS FREEZING EEK" I slip off the shower door and it somehow manages to open as I drop right out, my head somehow finding the rock hard tile floors.

" OOOOOW OH. MY. GOD. I've cracked it! That's the only answer, oh no what if I start hallucinating? Oh no no no what if I have cracked it open and I'm bleeding to death right this minute."

I'm going to die alone, this is it.

I didn't expect this, I never expected to die like this.

I wanted to die with grace and dignity maybe of old age, being a hero, anything modest but not this.

I never thought I'd die by cracking my head open, be found butt naked in my bathroom, my hair dripping wet, because I slipped off a shower as the water was too cold.

Why do I have to be so clumsy?

"HEY HEY YOU-" 

"Aaaaaaaagh, ugh ow I sphlm"

The last thing I hear before drifting off is the faint sound of my ringtone.

Now, I'm hearing a door knock.

What happened? Am I dead? Is this what the other world is like? But everything looks so similar, even the shower door's open...and the shampoo bottle is open...never mind the fact that my head is throbbing and I can feel that I have a massive bump at the back of it or the fact that the tiles are wet an-

OH MY GOD. I'M NOT DEAD.

THIS IS MY BATHROOM! Just before I fell...and fell asleep? Wait. Did I faint? I FAINTED.

Is that why I can't lift myself up? Oh God. I'm too tired to move.

And there goes another knock on my door.