Pain takes time to heal -- part one

A/N

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN TWO PARTS! It was going to be in one but I didn't have time to connect them together. I'M SO SORRY IT'S JUST THAT SUDDEN NEWS CAME UP AND SOMEONE REALLY CLOSE TO ME IS IN HOSPITAL AND dofirfjuhgdfghroiuheiughrghr this is why I've been so disloyal to you my dear croses.

P.S : ZAYN LOVERS THIS PART WILL BE TOTAL BOO FOR YOU! But part two will make up for it ;)

---------

-

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.

-Angelina Jolie

Pain Takes Time To Heal -- part one

"Okay Mia, guess what? Everything will be okay, do you know why? Because firsty my lovely lovely the photoshoot is not tomorrow!" I stop squealing..." Well um it's the day after...but um at least it's not tomorrow." 

" And it's Tuesday which means you don't have too see Laura for another two days!"

I guess it's a habit; me talking to myself. I did it a lot after Zayn left as I didn't have anyone to share things with considering I had decided to stay away from others after him. So me talking to myself kind of became a habit, to be honest it still is.

Looking at my clock I see that it's half past ten, the thing is, I'm not exactly knackered and I won't have to get up early tomorrow either.

OOOH I KNOW! I'll watch a film!

I go upstairs, run to my bedroom and head over to the shelf containing all my dvd's.  

" Cheaper by the dozen; not the time, orphan; hell no! Definitely not the time." I chuck that one away, far away. 

" hm I guess seventeen again would be good...but again I don't feel like its the right time for that."

I flick through some more dvd's not satisfied by any.

Ah well I guess titanic will do.

--------

" No oh my days, no don't oh my, Jack please get a boat or something oh my, no!" I sniff. " no! You Idiot you're going to die, no no no no! I can't, it's just, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! Oh my gosh."

I reach for another tissue,

" Don't leave him Rose! JACK GO WITH HER! OH MY, make space! Squeeze onto the boat, find another boat quick God damn it!"

I don't even know why I'm bothering, he's still going to die. Poor Jack and Rose.  

I mean, I can't even, oh no! I quickly reach for the remote and turn off my tv. 

I look around my bed, it's full of crumpled and wet tissues full of my tears.

Oops.

Now I'm even more depressed, why did I pick that film? Out of all the other films I could have picked, I went for the one with the depressing ending to add more depression to my mood.

Stupid Mia.

I'm so sleepy now, kicking all the tissues off the bed I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

"Smile Mia! Keep smiling, don't let anything keep you down, you're going to reach your dreams Mia. You're nearly there so-"

I spit out the toothpaste