XV - Lufian

XV - Lufian

Lufian
verb
[ lu-fian, luf-i-an ]
to feel great affection for (someone); (old english) love

🍁

You know how they say once you get a taste of something and you liked it you'll get addicted to it? That's what it was for Noah. He'd kiss Jess every chance he got. Almost like he couldn't get enough of her. Of course there were those chaste kisses but there were also those possessive kisses that spoke of his want and need of her. And there were those times where he couldn't get a chance to kiss her. Was it bad to actually be desperate for a kiss? Her kiss. He grunted that afternoon when she said she won't be seeing him for the rest of the day because she had a ton of projects needed to be finished. It meant he won't be seeing her. Won't be kissing her. He had no right to be a hinder to her studies nor did he want that but he wanted her all to himself. And there he realized that he had gone mad. Never did he wanted attention how much more be desperate for it but with Jessica, it's different. He wanted her to be by his side all the time.

Wanting to distract himself from his obsessive thoughts about his girlfriend, he called Neo. When the call went to voicemail, he went suspicious. That guy is always on his phone, playing and doing who knows what. He called him again and he thought it would go to voicemail for the second time but Neo answered his phone.

"Yo. N mah boy." Noah got confused for a moment. This was not how he normally addresses him. Usually it was, "What?! I'm playing right now, can you call later?" or "What the fuck N?! The human is fucking sleeping. Have some manners man."

"What are you doing?" He dodged the thought away. Neo's weird so it maybe one of his personalities trying to talk to him without snapping first thing in their conversation.

"Uhm. I'm quite busy right now. Why? Did you need something?" He replied on the other line, strained, it sounded like he was lifting something.

"Did you finally get a life? You're doing something. That's good." All he heard was a grumble and a mutter that sounded like "She's making me do this for you."

"Did you say something?"

"No. Nothing. Look, I'm really busy right now. So I should go." He sounded like he was in a hurry.

"Sure." He was about to end the call when on the other line Neo said, "You're so fucking lucky." Chuckled and then ended the call.

He was confused to say the least. But he erased those confusions and instead focused on finding a new distraction. He sighed. That's going to be hard.

🍁

It was finally the day. Today was Noah's birthday and she was more excited than him. Did he even know it's his birthday today, he had said he didn't celebrate his birthdays anymore. But that doesn't mean he forgot about the day he was born, right? But even if he does forget then he'll be more surprised for her erm, surprise.

She told him they can't meet today over the phone and she could almost see him being grumpy, his brows creasing and his lips forming that adorable pout. But Noah and adorable didn't fit right, it would make him look like a puppy and Noah was a wolf. A wild wolf. She remembered the many times they kissed after their first. How is he not turned off by her inexperience? That was a mystery to her.

"It's finally done." She exhaled. She had worked for this in a span of 1 week and she was proud of the outcome. She hoped Noah would like it.

"Now, our only problem is how to convince N to come here. He hates this place." That was the plan, he hated the place and it was her job to make him love it.