FOUR: WATCH YOU'RE BACK

CHAPTER FOUR
[watch you're back ]

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Charlotte asked as she entered Scott 's apartment with Scott trailing behind her

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Charlotte asked as she entered Scott 's apartment with Scott trailing behind her .

"What makes you think I want to talk ." He questioned as both of you take a seat on his couch .

"Well then why did you -"

"Maybe I just want to hang out with my girlfriend." Scott said making Charlotte blush fiercely.

After that little breakdown Charlotte had earlier, she quickly changed out of her dirty clothes and texted Scott .

"So what do you want to do ? "She questioned as she leaned back against him . "Watch a movie , you for a walk ."

"Well actually.."

"I knew it ." Charlotte laughed before turning around and facing her boyfriend " What's up ?"

"Since when do you talk with Farkle ?" He questioned making Charlotte raise her eyebrows at him .

"Farkle ? I don't talk with him ." She lied .

"Then What was that in the hallway ?" Scott questioned making Charlotte roll her eyes .

"Honestly Scott , What do you want from me ?" She asked annoyed.

She knew this was going to happen, it always does . Scott was rarely jealous for the only reason was he didn't have reasons to be . He was a attractive guy who had no reason to complete with any guy for tried to hit on her girl .

But Scott couldn't help feel intimidated by Farkle especially with what he witness in the hallway .

"I want the truth!" He exclaimed making Charlotte roll her eyes .

"I am !"

"Do you think I'm am dumb?" Scott questioned getting angrier by the second .

"Of course not I would never, but right now I'm starting to question,"

If Scott wasn't mad before he is definitely now . He was about to say some witty remark until he noticed how Charlotte got up and grabbed her purse .

"Where are you going ?" He questioned as he watched her put her coat .

Charlotte let out a sigh as she finished putting on her coat before turning around to face her boyfriend.

"Im leaving Scott , because I thought.."the blackhaired girl stop herself before she said something she'd regret .

"Before what?" He asked confused.

"Nothing, I'll see you later."

•••
Smackle let out a sigh as she glance at her boyfriend who stood in front of her with a nervous grin .

"So, you're tutoring her now ?" She questioned raising one of her brows making Farkle nod his head viciously.

"Yes!"

Scott wasn't the only that had grown a litle suspicious but unlike him , smackle grew insecure . Sure Smackle was smart but in her opinion Charlotte was gorgeous and could get any boy she wants .

And now that Farkle was tutoring her it was only a matter of time until he falls for her like everyone else .

"That's all you guys are doing right?" She said unsure as she played with the hem of her dress nervously.

Farkle frowned at his girlfriend choice of words before taking a seat down next to her .

"Of course that all we're doing , I'm dating you after all ." He reassured her making Smackle smile slightly.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She then quickly placed her lips onto his in a rapid motion . Making Farkle raise his eyebrows in confusion but kissed her back .

They continued kissed for a few moments before Farkle pulled away .

"I'm kinda hungry"he confessed " you want something?"

"No I'm good."

"Ok, I'll be right back." He smiled at her before walking away to get something to eat .

As soon as he left , Smackle smile vanished. She was convinced; she hated her . It wasn't just envy . She hated her . She didn't want Farkle anywhere near her .

And she wasn't going to stop until she did just that .

"Watch your back , Charlotte."