Choice: II (Day 2)

Sohyun was stuck in the desert and the sun was radiating immense heat.

Sohyun wanted water yet couldn't find it as all she could see was sand, sand and more sand.

Sohyun looked to her right but she couldn't find any human existence or anything, it was just sand dunes.

Sohyun: Did I discover a New Land?
What did I even expect from myself! Trying to teleport myself! Who am I? Vasco Da Gama?Christopher Columbus? No!

The poor girl kicked some sand in annoyance and it went inside her shoe.

Sohyun: Shit! Dude I don't want to explore or discover any kind of new country... Or continent... What of I time travelled? Oh my god.... 

And with a thump she sat down on the blazing hot sand...

Sohyun: Ow!  This shit is hot. And I am thirsty.... I wanna go back... Lemme take my magic pendant out.....

The girl tried to look for her ancestoral pendant but it was nowhere to be found. It most probably fell in the town. Or went under the sand.

Sohyun: I guess I am stuck here for forever.

She looked to her right and saw a few palm trees and a lake.

Take a decision on Behalf of Sohyun

Should she go to the lake

Or

Stay wherever she is.

Voting time is now over.

(sorry i just saw this pic on internet and i knew i HAD to add it here XD)

Hehehehehe!  Buh bye!
Love
Your author nim
Anu ♥