Consequences: I

The best answer and the answer chosen by you all 'was hiding in the basement'...

While mostly every student was sleeping

Jaerin ran and saw the door which led towards the basement... She knew going outside would be worse than this because there were high chances that she could get lost in the Idora Forest which was nearby.

Jaerin hid in the basement and sat inside the closet. She could hear the footsteps of the one chasing her fade and she heaved a sigh of relief. She didn't even had her wand with her so that she could use any magic.

After few minutes she decided to get out of her hiding spot.

She stepped out and escaped making sure to make no noise.

She ran to the staff's dorm and as soon as she entered her room, she locked the door, picked uo her maguc wand and used a spell to keep the room safe from any harmful source...

That night was, surely scary and made it difficult to sleep for her.

But soon she drifted off to sleep as the poor girl was beyond tired and these events made her even more tired.

Guys!If you voted for the other option, Jaerin would've died as it the THE idora forest.. The rules and guidelines chapter pointed it out atleast two times that do not go to the Idora Forest!
But dont worry ! More choices will be put forward for you all to choose from!