golden girl

After talking with Kelly it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. I slept better. I felt better. I hadn't really realized how much guilt I internalized for hurting her and Clancy until it was was gone.

Frank made it a point to wake up pretty fucking early the morning of the carnival to coax me into some I'm-performing-today-and-I'm-nervous sex. He'd been pressed against me all night and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the idea of being woken up by an orgasm. Mornings were my thing, and he knew it wouldn't be hard to convince me... especially with his morning wood against my ass and him whispering his plans for my body in my ear. Per his requests, I rubbed my clit and invited him in by raising one of my legs. He cradled the back of my knee from behind, groaning and chuckling at his new discovery; I was already wet. Then he sunk deep into me. Out, again. And back in, slowly, gripping at my inner thigh, driving me crazy...

After I came a few times, eventually he did. We laid like that for a while until his alarm went off, signaling that this was the latest he could get up in order to have time to get ready. Even though I was kinda sticky, I hoped that I would at least be able to enjoy a little post-sex nap before responsibilities called. I took one look at the clock and sucked my teeth.

"You ain't shit... we had sex for almost two hours ?!"

"I'm... sorry?" Frank questioned, laughing as the bed dipped behind me. He leaned over to smack my ass and steal a kiss, making me laugh too.

We took a shower together, got dressed. He made breakfast for us and time warped with us lazing around until it was close to noon. 

Next thing I knew, we were in his Ferrari with the top down, speeding down the highway with my hair blowing, hands in the air...

@outrvge: flog gnawwwwwwwww w/ @fucktyler @jasperdolphin @tacobennett @damustacheman and my baby <3

I was actually able to have a great time at the carnival and not really care about anyone else's opinion. There was nothing like making new memories that would last a lifetime with the people I loved. Frank's hand never left mine as we explored the grounds. Our whole group stayed together as we walked the park, goofing off, talking shit, getting on rides, stuffing our faces until it was time for the performances to start.

Everybody from the camp did such a good job with their sets and I was front row, fanning out as usual. It was so amazing to see Tyler showcasing his obvious talents and enjoying the moment. There were times during his performance where he just stared out into the crowd in disbelief of his vision coming to life, and it made me such a proud friend.

Lonny's was afterwards, and damn.

It the most mesmerizing of them all and the perfect end to the night. The stage just was him and his microphone, adorned with his favorite Hermes scarf, and he kept his eyes closed the whole time as he poured his heart out on stage for all to see. He was singing like he did when we would lay on the carpet of his living room floor with our feet on the couch just to be in each other's company, the sound coming from him smooth and easy, passionate, precise, purposeful, like every note and run was done with me in mind.

His voice blanketed the audience and they could feel that, calming the electric static in the air. Some songs I swayed to, some I sung with him at the top of my lungs hoping he could feel that energy, some I just stood there right along with him and let myself fall into them like I always did...

When his set was over, the festival was brought to an end. Everybody was filing out of the grounds except for the acts, using this time to interact with the last groups of fans left, eating and going on a few more rides before everything was shut down.

Tyler called everybody over, standing up on the park bench we were piled up on.

"I love y'all niggas, no sus. Thank you for another successful ass year of Camp Flog Gnaw. Now let's get on this fuckin' Ferris wheel one more time before they kick us out."

The air was a little chilly, so Lonny draped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side as the ride started. The view was incredible from up there...

"You were incredible tonight." I said, tilting my head up to meet his eyes. His smile widened, rubbing my knuckles affectionately with his thumb.

"So were you."

What? He was the superstar who had completely killed shit about thirty minutes ago. I was the one coming along for the ride.

"What'd I do?" He shrugged, kissing the top of my head before holding my cheek to stare into my eyes, searching.

"Just be your incredible self. I couldn't have done any of this life without you."

I blushed. He smirked at the feeling of my face heating up under his hand. I leaned in and kissed him as we got to the top of the Ferris wheel. The kiss deepened, and I could hear my heart pounding and skipping beats blood rushing in my ears. I sighed against his lips.

"Thank you for making me feel like gold, baby."

It felt like a new beginning and familiarity and comfort and fear of the unknown and no worries and being completely grounded and on top of the world on a Ferris wheel with my heart beating fast from one kiss as time moved slow around us.

"You are gold. My golden girl."

___________________________________________________

The end! Thank you for coming along on this ride with me! AIR is officially a wrap. I wanted to post it on Wattpad so it serves as backstory to the little mini-series and sequel I been working on. Hopefully this prequel will answer some questions people may have about the overall story as I continue along with this universe. The last chapter is gonna be a little something for those Frank lovers out there, a note from him. I appreciate any readers that have been following AIR since 2013 up until this point and just know you have not seen the last of these characters. Love ya'll. <3