chapter sixty seven

wedding day 💍👰

*wedding dress in media*

Mercedes

"Baee you still maddd?" August asked as I getting dressed in some sweats.

"Yes!" I said as I put my hair into a ponytail. He came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

" why you mad?"

"You finger fucked me in the movies August. Had me moaning, looking like an idiot." I said hitting him in the chest, he chuckled.

"I'm sorry babay."

"No you're not." I said as I turned to him with my arms folded.

"Yeah I'm not." He said shrugging, I scoffed as I walked out.

"You can't be mad and marrying me today!" He said making me smile and butterflies flitter in my stomach.

"I'm not mad, I was kidding. I still wish you didn't do it ." I said he picked me up into a hug.

"It's ok babay!" He said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I played with his curls and kissed his nose.

"Ok!" Was all I could say. He kissed me on the lips before putting me down.

"Now what time is that um..wedding or whatever again?" He asked, I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm kidding , I'm kidding!" He said raising his hands up, I laughed.

"I gotta go get with the boys!" He grunted as he slipped his shoes on, I nodded.

"Same with me with the girls!" I said, he nodded.

"Yeah well..I guess I'll see you down the aisle at 1." He said with a wink.

"Guess you will." I said with a smirk."bye baby!" I said as I kissed his cheek before going out, getting my bag and keys going to my car.

"Hola people!" I said as I walked into the building.

"Hey!" They all said in union.

Alyssa and Chandra said as they were in the chair, getting their hair done. Brooklyn was over in the chairs , waiting.

Brooklyn was my maid of honor and Dre was August best man.

"Hey Hun, have you talked to Dre?" I asked low, she shook her head .

"Nah not since we all was together." She said tucking her lips. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." She waved me off.

"It's ok dont worry bout me, it's your special day!" She said with a smile, I smiled back.

"Yeahh. I'm excited and nervous!" I said as I looked straight ahead .

"I know you are but we're here for you!" She said .

I nodded as I took a deep breathe as I thought about just being officially married to August Alsina .

Even through all we been through , we still made it through to this moment. Wow!

After a while , Alyssa and Chandra hair was done.

"That's cute!" I said as I bounced their hair.

"Thanks!" Alyssa said bouncing it some more.

"Thank you, now you get in the chair!" Chandra said siting me down, I laughed as Brooke got in the other chair.