Chapter 13- Nordic Blue Monkshood

Sawyer's POV:

"Get him in the car!", I screeched, helping Scott pull Derek up, and put him in the passenger seat. 

He grabbed Scott's shirt through the window, "You have to find the bullet."

"How would I do that?", Scott asked warily.

Derek winced with pain again, "She's an Argent, she's with them."

"And why should we help you?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Because he needs me.", Derek answered back truthfully. Scott ran off to distract Allison, and Stiles sped out of the school's parking lot.

"I hate Scott so much for this.", I groaned, slumping down in the backseat. "Did we seriously have to get stuck with sour wolf over here, while he's making out with Allison?!" This comment earned me a death glare, or more like an 'I will go all werewolf on you, and eat you' look, "Well I'm glad to know that dying doesn't affect our ability to scowl."

"I know Sawyer, can you text Scott to see if he found it yet?", Stiles sighed, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Sure.", I said, shooting a text over to Scotty. I rolled my eyes when my beeped a few minutes later, "He said he needs more time."

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats! We're almost there!", Stiles shouted at Derek.

"Almost where?", he wheezed out.

"Your house.", Stiles deadpanned.

Derek's head shot up, "No, you can't take me there!"

I arched a brow in response, "We can't take you to your own house?"

"Not while I can't protect myself!", he seethed.

Stiles made a sharp turn, and pulled over on the side of the road, "What if Scott can't find your little magic bullet, huh? Are you going to die?"

He shook his head, "No I have a last resort."

"What do you mean 'last resort'?!", I furrowed my eyebrows together just as Derek rolled up to sleeve of his shirt to reveal a bloody hole in his arm with blue smoke rising out of it. "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT?!"

Stiles's face scrunched up with disgust, although it was adorable, "Is that contagious? You should probably just get out of the car."

"Start the car.", Derek demands.

I let out a small chuckle, "You shouldn't be barking the orders around here, if we wanted to we could drag your little werewolf ass out to the middle of nowhere, and leave you for dead."

"Start the car Stiles, or I'm going to rip your little girlfriend's throat out with my teeth.", he threatened.

"I'm not his girlfriend.", I mumled, my cheeks heating up. Stiles paused, blushing a little too, before starting the car like Derek asked so nicely. "I'm telling Scott to call us.", I told them, texting our brown-eyed friend once again. A few minutes later I got a call, and put it on speaker.

"What are we supposed to do with him, Scott?", Stiles asked, frustrated.

"I don't know!", Scott shouted over the other line. "Take him somewhere, anywhere!"

"By the way, he's starting to smell like death, it's nasty.", I crinkled my nose.

"Take him to the animal clinic, Deaton should be gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"So, you're telling us to take the werewolf to the veternarian?", I snorted.

"Did you find it yet?", Derek snapped, taking, my phone.