Chapter 1- Dead Bodies

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN SAWYER AND HER ORIGINAL LINES. ENJOY!*

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sawyer's POV:

After a long day, not to mention my first day of school is tomorrow, I'm extremely exhausted. I finally get to change into a long tee shirt that reaches a few inches above my knees, and flop down on my bed. I snuggle under the comforters, and I'm about to fall asleep, when there's a tapping on my bedroom window. You have got to be kidding me. There's more tapping, and I start to get nervous. What if someone's breaking in? I don't even have anything to defend myself! I slowly crept toward my window, and swiftly pulled back the curtain only to find my idiot of a best friend grinning sheepishly at me.

"Hi Sawyer!", Stiles said with that goofy smile on his face. God, I love that smile. I may or may not have a teeny tiny crush on him....ok fine, it's a little more than a teeny tiny crush.

"Why are you here, Stiles?", I mumbled, rolling my eyes, not that I really minded his company.

"Me, you, and Scott are going on a little adventure.", he replied with a wink.

"Do I get to know what we're doing?", I asked, heat rising to my cheeks, undoubtedly coloring them rosy red.

"I'll explain when we pick up Scott, and you might want to change.", he spoke, his eyes flickering down to my clothes, well lack of clothes more likely. For the second time in the past two minutes, my cheeks tinged pink because I just now realized that I was standing in front of my crush since third grade without pants on.

"Alright, I'll be out in a second.", I called to him, running back into my room to throw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. So that's how I ended up with Stiles on Scott's roof, outiside his room. Scott ran out with a baseball bat, screaming.

"AHHHH!", Stiles and I screamed simultaneously, slipping, so that we were now hanging upside down in front of Scott.

"What the hell are you two doing!", Scott shouted, lowering the bat.

"You didn't answer your phone!", Stiles answered as if it explained everything.

"Why do you have a bat?", I questioned, scrunching up my nose.

"I thought you were predators.", Scott said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Predators?!", I burst out laughing.

"You done?", Scott asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay okay, I'm done. Now Stiles, why don't you tell us what we're doing this fine night.", I turned to Stiles with a questioning look.

"I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, dispatch said they're bringing in everbody on Beacon Hills PD, and even State Police.", Stiles told us.

"For what?"

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." My eyes widened, he sounds a little too excited about this. Stiles jumped down, and then helped me down. When he put his hands on my waist to help me, my sweatshirt rose up, and I shivered from his sudden contact with my skin. Scott smirked knowingly at me, so I just rolled my eyes.

"A dead body?", Scott asked, worried.

"No, a body of water. Yes dumbass, a dead body!", Stiles yelled sarcastically, using frantic hand motions. I giggled at his enthusiasum. God, he was cute, I thought dreamily.

"Wait if they found a body, what are they looking for now?", I looked up at him.

"That's the best part, they only found half! We're going.", he said while dragging us out to his jeep.

When we finally pulled up, Scott asked, "Are we actually doing this?"

"You're the one who's always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town.", I grumbled, quickening my pace to catch up with Stiles.

"I wanted to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow.", he said staring at the ground.

"Because sitting on the bench is such grueling effort.", Stiles snickered.

I hit his shoulder, "Hey, don't be mean!"

"I'm going to make the team this year, in fact first line.", Scott proudly stated.

"That's nice Scott, everyone should have a dream.", I encourages, trying to be supportive, but Stiles quickly added, "Even a pathetically unrealistic one." I tried to stifle my laugh, but it didn't work so well, seeing as Scott glared at the both of us.

"Just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?", Scott asked, changing the subject.

"Huh, didn't even think of that.", Stiles continued walking.

"And what if whoever killed the body is still out there?", I pressed further.

"Didn't think of that either."

"Glad to know you planned this out with your usual attention to detail.", Scott muttered, rolling his eyes. When we walked up a hill, I noticed Scott leaning against a tree trying to catch his breath.

I tapped Stiles on the shoulder, and pointed to Scott, "Maybe we should've let the asthmatic carry the flashlight."

Stiles pulled us behind a bush to avoid being seen by police officers, but he took off before I could stop him.

"Stiles! Wait up!", I ran after him, but an officer with a police dog caught the two of us, minus Scott.

"Those delinquents belong to me.", Sheriff Stilinski told the man.

"Hi Papa Stilinski,", I waved shyly.

"Stiles, do you listen in on all of my phone calls?", he questioned his son.

"No! Not the boring ones.", he mumbled the last part.

"Well, where's your other partner in crime?", Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Who, Scott? Scott's home."

"He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep before tomorrow's practice!", I butt it. It wasn't technically a lie...

Sheriff tested us by shining his flashlight around, and calling Scott's name, but he stayed hidden.

"Well then, I'm going to walk you back to your car to have a little talk about invasion of privacy. Then you will take Sawyer home. Understand?"

Stiles nodded, but still got dragged off by the ear with me trailing behind the two. Normally, I would have been jumping for joy to be alone with Stiles, but my thoughts were already preoccupied.

I hope Scott's okay.