Chapter Twelve: True Heart

Bai FengJiu! you genius fox! how could you taken advantage of Donghua Dijun?! out of all people in this world why you harass him?! She wanted to ram her head into a tofu so bad right now! but all she could do right now are hiding and avoiding Dijun in her own room which is now her safe haven.Even Yan Chiwu was confused with her behavior, thank goodness his fever was already gone by the time FengJiu started to lock herself within her forcefield.

Yan Chiwu attended the school like always and when it was halfway through...he saw Ice Face is there to teach about tea ceremony.He was blown away! as in , he end up screaming loud enough that the entire village could hear him and even FengJiu who was on the bed could hear him screaming "Ice faceee?!!!!" but she decided to go to sleep again.

He wanted to lunged toward the high god infront of him and choked his life out from not saving FengJiu before but- since he was in the class and most of his power was restraint he refrain himself a bit..that doesn't mean he will stop glaring the high god who was being aloof as he explain about the history of tea ceremony, changing the scenery into autumn, which only could be created by him inside the classroom, the illusion was real enough that left students in awe..except for a certain Demon Lord who wasn't please at his presence.

It wasn't even 10 minutes since the class start that the demon lord slipped away from the class and head back to Jifeng Yuan, the manor where he and FengJiu reside.

"hmphhh no wonder FengJiu was acting weird! the Ice Face probably bully her last night!poor fox! I might as well go and buy her favourite dishes today!"

He praise himself for being considerate toward his best friend, who knew that a demon lord like him was actually caring! and yet Jiheng never once notice him...The beautiful demon princess had always thought of him as a brute..but if only he could see this side of him..

He became slightly depress but decided to brush it away when the sight of food greeted him,forgetting the sad things that linger in his mind.He quickly bought a handful of food that he could share with FengJiu.He head back while humming happily like a happy bunny.

He placed all the food on the table, that consist of chicken soup dumplings, roasted chestnust and almond,moon cake and the list could go on and on.He went into her room and casually break into her force field.What shock him the most that his eyes became wide and his mouth almost dropped down onto the ground..was the sight of an adorable red fiery fox curling on her bed with it fluffy tails wagging side to side slowly.He saw the phoenix flower birthmark on it forehead and was quite sure it was FengJiu but he couldn't help to pick the fox up and hug it.

It was so small and fluffy, the coat was extremely beautiful and alluring on it own,the sight of an innocent fox being asleep was really pleasing.Not to mention having it in his arms, her warmth had spread onto him and he couldn't help but feeling happy even though this is normal but looking at this cute fox his soft heart melted.

When he was just enjoying holding the red fox in his arms, he was force to dropped the fox down onto the bed..which for some reason it was still asleep..he was stucked against the wall and before he knew it , both of his hands was covered in blood.There was visible clean cut on his sleeve and it left him dumbfounded.If it wasn't because he was a demon lord this wounds would long been fatal.

"How long has you been staying here with Xiao Bai?"

The high god was staring at him coldly with his sword in his hand , he knew the sword was CangHe and he was quite sure Dijun had hit him with the sword while it was still shealth..heck it was too powerful even in that state.His eyes darken with clouded emotions reflecting it.This is why the demon lord calls him Ice Face!even after nearly kills him he didn't show any guilt!