Chapter Eleven : Winter Solestice

Sometimes she would imagine that her little cousin, A-Li would came to take her away in his royal carriage with a small cloud under it to maintain it in the air..but because was absent minded, a large painful snowball landed on her face-

It been half a year since they are trapped  here, and she had been attending the academy in Fanyin Village just like normal students were..except she was a troublemaker.She was from QingQiu and they are not used to be bound with rules.

"...."

Yan Chiwu was playing with Meng Shao in the snow, they didn't mean to throw a snowball at her face..seeing her rising from where she was, they sprinted away and run away with their lives hoping to get away from them but heck, FengJiu was already infront of them and created a large boulder of snow that they end up crashing into and bury underneath the cold lump of snow.Thus this is why they end up getting a terrible fever.FengJiu was amuse that she repay them twice from what they did.She did not show any mercy when it comes to paying back-

Meng Shao's cousin Princess Jiule was shock when he came back dripping wet..but she could guess that he probably had provoke the princess of owl clan with his brother..poor Meng Shao..

FengJiu's maternal instict couldn't help but to care for Yan Chiwu, even though he reap what he sow.She did made porridge for him and gave him elixir before going to school.Pretty much it was quite calm here for her.There's nothing to worry much because it was so peaceful here.But still, she was a queen.Even though most of her works are handle by her parents she could not help but to feel worried about her people.The icy wind pass through the window of the classroom and greeted her skin gentlely.

A small sighed escaped from her lips.

Fanyin Village only have two season, winter and summer.It is said that a powerful archmage Chen Ye have taken away the two other seasons as a reminder of Princess Aranya which people are forbidden to talk about.It was said that Princess Aranya lead a tragic life but she only knows a bit and didn't pay attention much to Meng Shao when he talked about it.

During lunch time, FengJiu was taking a nap under a tree that was covered in snow,it was cold but comfortable for her.But then she heard students talking about the winter solestice festival, they said a powerful deity will ascend down into their village.FengJiu was more curious about the festival than the deity.She gotten a lot of pocket money from the queen for some reason every month and that pretty much helped her and Yan Chiwu to survive in this village.

"hmm..Xiao Yan is having a fever and Meng Shao too..Princess Jiule was more intrested in the high deity than the festival..it appear I will be wandering alone this time"

a sighed escape from her lips as she leaned her back against the tree and pulled her knees closer to her chest thinking of what should she cook for dinner..For some reason  she was craving for a good chicken soup and  some beef braised in soy sauce.So, after class she head to the town and bought some ingredients to cook for dinner.Even though Yan Chiwu was sick, he could still eat a moutful of her dishes..especially the beef braised soy sauce.

"fuhhh! I was craving for something salty and you just knew me the best sister!"

His mouth was still full with food yet he could still talk properly..but the sight..wasn't really that bearable for her.

"swallow first then talk"

she simply reply that before sipping the chicken soup in delight.She had always been confident with her cooking skills and pretty much the best in QingQiu thus she was a wife material and many had came to win over her but was kick out harshly from QingQiu.

Yan Chiwu had always been a hyperactive bunny who talks a lot, FengJiu just listen to him most of the times during dinner but since he was sick, he got sleepy really quick and bid her good night before resting in his room.FengJiu clean the rest of the stuff before changing into her usual white robe and a white jade pin on her hair.She was pretty keeping everything simple,she make sure to slip away silently so Yan Chiwu wouldn't wake up.