QUOTES ON HAPPINESS!!!

HEYY GUYS!! HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :)

If people don't make an effort to be in your life, don't try so hard to be in theirs; It's not worth it.

For every dark night, there is a brighter day.

Don't be fooled by your emptiness, there's so much room for happiness.

Don't put the key of happiness in someone else's pocket.

You deserve the things you wanted, because you deserve to be happy.

Happiness is a perfume, you cannot pour it at others without getting a few drops on yourself.

The first ingredient for happiness......is to avoid too much lengthy meditation on the past.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.

Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile.

Happiness is a choice,Yeah, things in life makes it difficult, but at the end of the day you control your own happiness.

If you want happiness for an hour:- take a nap. If you want happiness for a day:- go fishing. If you want happiness for a month:- get married. If you want happiness for a year:- inherit your fortune.If you want happiness for a lifetime:- help someone else.

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

The happiest don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

To be happy, you must be your own sunshine.

Keep smiling, one day life will get tired upsetting you :)

Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live.

You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.

Life is all about taking changes, appreciating memories, learning from the past and finding happiness.

99% of the socks are single and you don't see them crying about it.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.

Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

Happiness is an inside job.

The secret of happiness is to make others feel they are the cause of it.

Happiness often sneaks in through the door you didn't know you left open.

Happiness is a direction, not a place.

Don't be afraid to give yourself everything you ever wanted in life.

The purpose of our lives is to be happy.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life. Love gives us a fairytale.

Happiness is not something you find at the end of the road.....it is here, now.

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

Thousands of candles can be lighted by a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Happiness is a concious choice, not an automatic response.

There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying things which are beyond the power of our will.

Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.

One of the simplest way to stay happy is to let go of all the things that made you sad.

Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attituded

You can'y buy happiness but you can buy donuts and that's kind of the same thing.

Once you learn how to be happy, you won't tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.

Happiness will never come to those who never appreciate what they have.

Treat yourself as a queen, you'll attract a king.

People take different roads seeking fullfilment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they are lost.

When you think you're not happy with your life, always think that someone is happy simply because you exist.

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS!!!

A/N; GUYS MY UNIVERSITY IS STARTING SO I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR SOMETIME...I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE WHENEVER I GET TIME :)

PLZZZZ SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT.....