QUOTES ABOUT LIFE!!

Running away from your problems is a race.............you'll never win!!

Don't trust too much, Dont love too much, Don't hope too much..because that :too much" can hurt you "so much"

The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll MISS YOU or FORGET YOU..

"In three words I can sum up everything i've learned about lie: IT GOES ON"    -Robert Frost

Life is short, smile till you have teeth.

We all die......The goal is not to live forever, its to create something that will live forever.

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

NEVER GIVE UP... there is no such thing as ending its just a new beginning.

Enjoy the little things in life... for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Be crazy, be weird don't be afraid of what anybody thinks.

"I failed in some subjects in my exam but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and i'm the owner of Microsoft.      -Bill Gates

Maybe one day we'll find the place where are dreams and reality will collide.

The best thing in life are unseen. That's why we close are eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream

Life has knocked me down a few times, it showed me things i never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But thing for sure I always get up.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.

Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made . If you want a different result make a different choice.

People are like oceans, some parts are visible BUT most you can't see shallow pools of truth and deep pools of dark mysteries...

Hey guyss!!! this is my first book so i thought to write/ make it on quotes...

hope u like it and plzzz comment the types of quotes u want me write next....