7- Ten Four

She had the look of fear, running across her face. How does he know what I'm about to say? She placed the glass of wine at her lips and gulped it all down, trying to calm her nerves.

She set the glass down on her lap, and began to panic. "Here I can take that." He says taking the glass from her. "Would you like another?" He could tell that she was nervous about what she wanted to say, and figured he would help calm her nerves.

"Yes, please." Exaggerating the please.

She watched him walk over to the bar and pour her another glass. She kept opening her mouth and closing it, trying to get the words out.

He walked back over to her holding out the glass for her and held onto it tightly when she tried taking the glass. He then leaned down giving her a kiss and pulling back only inches away from her face "You don't have to be nervous with me."

He sat back down and wrapped his arm around her, giving her a hug. "I have a feeling of what you're wanting to say. So let me just come right out and let you know that I know."

"What are you saying?" She asked giving him a questioning look, taking a sip of her wine.

"I have plenty that I want to say to you, and plenty that I want you to know... but I'll start off by saying that I'm sorry, sorry for everything that you have been put through, and what you've been through."

She nodded her head, confused. He brushed some of her hair out of her face and curled his finger under her chin "You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment and how long I have been wanting to make it up to you." Leaning forward he gave her another kiss, a very passionate kiss. She began to melt over how sweet he was acting, and her heart was beating faster as ever. She wanted him to know who she was, but was afraid at the same time.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He looked at her and smirked, putting hair strands behind her ears that blew around from the wind blowing. He then caressed her cheek, while looking in her eyes. "These lips of yours I would never forget." He says softly, using his thumb to slide across her bottom lip, then slowly sliding up the side of her face, cupping her cheek "And those beautiful eyes of yours."

He happened to notice that her breathing was much faster, and that her chest was rising up faster than it was "I understand you standing me up the other night, I totally deserved that."

"Evan-"

He cut her off by touching her lips with his finger "Shh, let me finish."

"You're a beautiful person, inside and out. You always have been, and you never deserved to be treated the way you were. I'm asking that you give me another chance."

She removed his hands away from her and stood up holding herself, her arms crossing her own. "What are you trying to say Evan? You have no idea who I am." She says turning away from him.

"Oh but I do....." He says standing up rubbing the sides of her arms, and then leaned into her ear "Scarlett..." He whispered, causing her to gasp.

She turned around quickly "What? What did you call me?" She was surprised and held her left hand on his chest, trying to keep a distance between them.

"Scarlett Hunter, I know it's you, I could never for get those features of yours."

She was in shock and surprised that he knew who she was and still did what he did with her. "You are Scarlett, are you not?"

She slowly nodded her head up and down, staring away from him, she was too much in shock and couldn't get a word out. He removed her hand and wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing her forehead.