WAR!

Perx: Ready zombie breath and Death boi?

Nico: ..............

Jesse: .......

Perx: i want an answer please

Nico: i guess so

Jesse: yeah?

Demetrius: you're not going to beat me Nicki

Nicolette: oh yes I will

Taldic: BRING IT ON WEAKLINGS!

*Ebony holds a spare sword that Shady hand and is shaking while Shady is patting his back*

Flora: WAR STARTS NOW!

*Everyone is fighting and Ebony just runs off to the infirmary because Taldic gave him a deep gash in his arm, this causes Shady to get mad and hit Taldic with the handle end of her sword right in the eye making him hold his eye and scream in pain*

*Nicolette is fight Demetrius and Demetrius smiles making Nicolette Sigh dreamily and then Demetrius takes her sword and quickly ties her to a tree*

Nicolette: HOW DARE YOU!

Demetrius: sorry babe, duty calls, need to take Jesse off Perx's hands
*Runs off leaving Nicolette ties to the tree*

*Demetrius runs up to Jesse and dabs on him, making Jesse drop his Stygian iron scythe and fall to the floor holding his eyes*

Jesse: THEY BURN!

Demetrius: Hahahaha!

*Nico kicks Perx into a tree making him get a concussion and then charges at Demetrius*

Demetrius: I don't think so
*Side steps when Nico is one metre away and Nico trips over and Demetrius drags him to the tree where he tied Nicolette to and ties Nico too*

Nicolette: Demetrius outsmarted you to?

Nico: not exactly.... he just side stepped....

*The left over triplets start fighting Shady and then jump onto her and sit on her as she squirms*

Shady: LET ME GO THIS INSTANT! I AM SHADY PAVER!

Perx: not until you admit the war is over

Shady: fine, the pan is in the hades cabin

Perx: yay

Narrator: idea from flora (@demigodofcrops) give her a clap