Everybody's Got A Dark Side.... (9)

Thank you guys SO much for all your support! 2,374 READS!? 65 VOTES!? 59 COMMENTS!? THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!XD Sorry I havent been on a lot lately. Two weeks ago I had Volleyball and Basketball camp all week, then last week I had Volleyball tryouts for 7 hours, I made the team so we had practice, then we had a car wash to raise money. Then I started school on Tuesday, then I had Volleyball practice everyday after school for 2 1/2 hours! It's been hectic. But I'm glad you guys are loving it!

Maisie's POV

Still, no one cheered. Not one peep. Oh my God. Was I that bad? Tears started to fill up my eyes, and I started turning around shamefully, my head down. Stupid Harry. I knew I shouldn't have sang. I'm horrid at it anyway.

All of a sudden, everyone stood up, and started cheering, and screaming my name. I looked over to the boys, to see their mouths hanging open. Was I that good? Enough to get a standing ovation? I honestly didn't think so.

"BLOODY HELL! HARRY, CAN WE KEEP HER?" The one with the bright blue eyes and brown soft-looking hair. Well Damn. He's hot. Louis is his name, I believe. I smiled at him, and looked to my brother. "I think you've gotten even better, Maisie!" Harry laughed. "Well....I guess so.." I said still unsure of my voice. "What is wrong with you!? Have you ever heard yourself sing!?" Louis asked. He's hyper! "Well, yeah but-" I started, but I was cut off by...Zake...no...umm...Zayn. Yes. Zayn's the name! That rhymed! "NO BUTS! Your AMAZAYN!" He cheered along with the boys, and the large audience laughed at our conversation, and cheered with the boys.

"I guess!" I laughed and Liam turned to face the crowd. "Thank you ALL for coming tonight! We had so much fun performing for you guys! We love you!" Liam said through the microphone. And with that, Louis picked me up, and started running around backstage with me over his shoulder. "LOUIS! DON'T KILL MY BABYSISTER! SHE JUST FORGAVE ME!" Harry complained jokingly as we rounded a corner. "BUT HARRY! I REALLY WANT TO KEEP HER!" Louis responded, setting me back down, and stepping back with the rest of the boys, who were all facing me. "Why aren't you famous?" Niall asked. "She's so cute Harry!" Louis shouted, pinching my cheeks as an Elderly lady would to an infant. "She's Hot." Zayn Stated, causing a slight blush to make it's way to my face. "Yup!" Liam agreed. "Guys! Stop it! My baby sister of strictly OFF LIMITS!" Harry laughed, but we could tell he's bloody serious.

"Well Niall, I don't know why I'm not famous. Horrible voice, maybe?" I started responding to the boys comments and questions, starting with Niall. "Bull SHIT!" Zayn cried, causing me to let out a laugh. "Louis, you can't keep me, but we can totally be BFF'S!" I said, laughing. "Hey, you can't take my Boo Bear!" Harry defended, but Louis just nodded and smiled behind Harry, and started reassuring Harry that they were going to be together forever. My God, these boys...

"Zayn and Liam! I hardly doubt anyone thinks I'm-" But I was cut off with "IF IM LOUDER, WOULD YOU SEE ME! WOULD YOU LAY DOWN, IN MY ARMS AND RESCUE ME, CAUSE WE ARE THE SA-" My phone sang, signaling that Eva was calling, as that was her personalized ring tone. Shutting up the noise, I clicked the green 'Answer' button. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey! We're gonna leave ya here with the boys, we figured you and Harry need to kinda talk things out, so we're leaving." Eva stated simply through the phone. "Oh, you don't need to leave, I-" I started objecting. "Well, too late, Love. We already left! Bye!" She said and hung up. Well then.

"Hey. So I don't have a ride home know so.." I said, and the boys all looked at eachother before yelling, "SLEEPOVER!!!!!!" and jumping up and down.

Sorry it's taken so long, and if it's too short:p

I have some questions!(: I really wanna know these and I'd appreciate if you answer!(:

1-Why do you love this book so much?

2-Favorite character?

3-What do you love about this book?

4-How many chapters should this book have?

5-Is the story going too fast?

6-Do you want me to add any specific details?

7-Should I have a contest for another character?

8-What would you do if I thought about deleting this book?

That is all(:

9 Votes

9 Comments

20 Reads

Thanks for reading(;