Everyobody's Got A Dark Side.... (4)

"I'M SO EXCITED!!" Tamsin shrieked as she put on her outfit for the concert, as we all were too. (PICTURE OF THEIR CONCERT OUTFITS ON SIDE)

Tamsin was wearing a flowy white tanktop that had a black heart on front, a red blazer, black skinnies, a silver bracelet that read 'Directioner, panda bear earrings and read converse shoes with 'One Direction' inked on the side. She straightened her hair, and did a pretty smokey eye to finish it off.

Bryony was wearing her baggie-yet-fitting black quarter length shirt, which read 'Let It Be', her forest green skinnies, a bicycle necklace, and her salmon colored ballet flats. Her hair was curled perfectly, and she put her makeup on; brown eyeshadow, then mascara and eyeliner.

Eva, she wore a loose pink-colored tank top that had a smiley face, but the eyes were music notes, a lighter pink blazer with floral cuffs, Levi shorts, and brown ballet flats. She finished off by curling her hair tightly, then putting it in a loose bun. and doing her usual natural makeup.

Me, I was sporting a navvy blue strapless dress that had red and white flowers all over, and my red converse. Curling my hair loosely, and adding pink colored eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

"Let's get this over with..." I muttered. I looked up at my friends and gasped, as they all repeated. "YOU GUYS LOOK STUNNING!" I screamed.

"Dude, you look freakin sexy!" Tamsin told Bryony.

"Look at Maisie! When was the last time we saw her in a dress!? She totally has the legs for it! And the body!" Bryony yelled to me.

"Me Bryony!? Look at Eva!!! She TOTALLY has the butt for those shorts!!" I shouted to them.

"Me? Dude! Tamsin can frikking Rock blazers!! Its flacking sexy!!"

"My God guys, let's just go, or we'll miss it." Tamsin objected, scooting us out of her bathroom and out into my sleek black mini cooper.

Pulling up into the parking lot was one of the hardest driving tasks I've ever set out to do. Screaming girls ranging from Ten to Twenty Two at latest were all holding posters. One even said something about having my brothers...gravy? They have pervy fans...

"Let's Go! Let's Go! Let's Go!"Eva shouted. and they all filed out of the car; Eva first, Tamsin second and Bryony last. But before Bry got out, she placed a hand on my shoulder, "Are you sure you can do this? You really don't have to.." she said worriedly. "Yeah...Yeah definatly...it's the past. So why not? And it will be fun, right?" I said, trying to be optimistic and smiled at her.

Rolling her eyes and smiling, she said "Whatever?" and got out of the car with me, as we walked towards the massive building.