Two

Harry's POV

All of this is such a mess. I have to move, go to school and act like everything is fine but I know it isn't. My dad thinks this will be a better start for all of us but we honestly can't change our fates now. It is all run by some witch that we have to find a protect.

"Harold!", yells my father from the basement. Oh great, what does he want now?

"Ye?", sighing as I go down the stairs.

"Your mum called. Did you even tried calling her back?", ah yes my mum.

"Too busy with school and finding this witch remember?", he sighs. I'm not an asshole and I don't try to be but there's been too much going on that I could careless about what's going on.

"Well get going. Everyone else should be at school by now", nodding my head, I make my way upstairs and out the door.

Rebecca's POV

"Soph, it is about 5pm now and you do know we have somewhere to be right?", I yell at her through the crowded store as I try to get her to leave. Yup, it's been more than an hour since we got to the mall and Noah is nowhere to be found so damn him for leaving me alone with Sophia. Don't get me wrong, I love Soph but she's a pain in my behind when she's at the mall.

"I know I know. Sorry! we'll leave soon", I nod and just headed to the nearest sitting area to wait for her. Our mall plans got cancelled because the professor texted everyone saying we had to be back for some type of lab at 6:30pm till 9 which I was grateful for since I had to be back home at a certain hour.

"Earth to becca!", I flinched just as Sophia laughs at me for zoning out.

"Hey Hey Hey! stop laughing at me. Are you done? we're gonna be late and I will blame this on you, Soph", she huffed and walk away to pay for what she was getting. Minutes later, we walked out and met with Noah. Apparently Noah had to skip lab because of some family emergency so I am stuck with Sophia. Don't get me wrong, I love her as if she was my sister but when it comes to some certain things, I actually be wanting to smack her out of love.

"I just don't understand what is the point of this lab like I get we have an assignment but we can obviously do it out of class time", I sighed as I climbed out of the car. Sophia nodded and walked beside me as we parted ways to sit with our partner. Hmm.. It's odd that this kid Harry is not here yet. There's just something about him that makes me wonder about a lot of things but oh well.

"Thinking about me?" I gasp, almost falling out of my chair.

"Literally just met you today and you're already getting on my nerves. No Harry, I was thinking about you" smirking, he goes and sits next to me. I keep forgetting he's supposed to be my art partner.

"So tell me about yourself, love", says Harry as he takes the art piece from my hands and starts painting himself.

"There is nothing I want to tell you that's about me", laughing I say as I get up and walk towards the professor.

"Hey, I wanted to know what we had to do with the project after we're done?", I need to know this now because I don't think I would want to work with Harry.

"After the assignment is done, it's the connectivity. You'll have to learn 10 things about the person you'll be working with for the rest of the year", sighing I nod and walk back to find that Harry had finished the assignment and had walked over to where his friends were.

"Such an asshole", I rub my eyes and try to start organizing everything before leaving. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that he finished his part but his ego is killing me.

"Hey bubbles! Are you okay?", asks Demetri.

"Demetri! I didn't know you were back", yelling I go into a hug with him. Demetri is my childhood friend and someone I care about dearly. He's been there with me through everything along with Sophia and Noah. My mother always thought that he wanted to be with me but I brushed off that idea.

"Yes beautiful! You know I had to come back with you guys this year", says Demetri as I feel someone getting close to us. Harry comes by and eyes Demetri while I felt a very bad bad tension as they both looked at each other.

"Hey Harry! this is Demetri. Demetri thats Harry", they both nodded as Harry grabbed his things and walked away. Odd?

"um sorry. I think he is actually a natural asshole", I sighed as I noticed Demetri's eyes go another shade of blue. They were pretty dark now.

"It's cool bubs! Styles is just someone you shouldn't fancy", before I went to ask what he meant, I heard someone calling out to me. Looking out the window, I saw a group of shadows across the parking lot. Squinting didn't help but when Sophia got closed by and I asked her to see what I was seeing, she said there wasn't anything there.

"Babes, are you sure that you're okay?", assuring her that I was, we headed out the door to meet up with Noah. This day has gone by quick and it has been insane. I kept thinking about what Demetri meant and why Harry had that sudden change. I want to know more about him but it's not something I want. I just feel the need to do it like something is telling me that I really should.

Unknown POV

*knock knock*

"who can it be at this time?" I sigh as I get up and walk towards the door. Its about 1am and everyone is sleeping but since I couldn't sleep, I had to stay on patrol in the living room. More like the food patrol because I like to eat. Food is my life, y'know?

"Hi, how may I help—", what... the.. fuck..

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I have been really busy with college since graduation is coming up soon. I promise I will start writing more chapters and also long ones! thank you and please vote if you guys liked this chapter 😊