chapter nine

Claus was just sitting there with his mouth open. "R-really? How did you even- I- . . . . . Ninten!" Ninten continued leaning there with Claus.

"Not exactly the most secret at hiding stuff... are you?" Ninten teased, moving forward to stare into Claus's eyes. "Besides, the moment I first met you, I was star struck."

"Really? For real?"

"It came out of my mouth, didnt it?"

"People lie, Ninten."

"Not these lips." and then Ninten leaned over and quickly gave Claus a loving kiss. Claus couldnt help but kiss back. 

I love you! I love you! I love you! Claus thought rapidly, holding Ninten close to his heart. Claus stepped back to just look at Ninten, still trying to catch his breath. Suddenly the door burst open and Lucas came in. 

"Claus! Ness wants to know if Ninten and you'll join for d- oh my god-"

Ninten stuck his tongue out at Lucas before leaning back onto Claus to kiss him. Claus was confused why Ninten wanted kiss him so much, but he let him. He was so happy that Ninten loved him and he was so happy that he loved Ninten and he didnt even care that Lucas barged in on him.

Lucas just stepped back and closed the door. Ninten leaned back again and just slept on Claus's chest. Claus closed his eyes and slept there, snuggling with Ninten.

"I love you."

"I love you too, ginger."