Prologue: Peaceful Death

Okay, so before I start, anything that is italicized and bolded is an Author's Note. I just wanted to tell you all that I appreciate you just reading this book, and this will make my like 12th ongoing book that I have, but I like being busy and having options in what I write each week. Don't worry, I'll be active. I won't die over summer break either, meaning I probably won't go on hiatus. With that out the way, let's get into Prologue. The next one will be [Book One] Chapter One: Rude Awakening. 

|\\::\\|

|\\::\\|

Kakashi Hatake lived a life full of war until he finally died a peaceful death as Konoha's Rokudaime. As he closed his eyes, he closest friends surrounded him. Mighto Gai, Kushina and Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Tsunade Senju, Jiraiya of the Sannin, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yukki, Gaara of the Sand, Anko Mitarashi, Obito Uchiha, and Rin Uchiha. Although the Yondaime had died a while back in the recent war, he was there in everyone's hearts.

There were flowers, bears, and balloons saying "Get Better Soon" surrounding him. Although, it was a bit too late now. He was fading. His eyes were blurring. All he could make out were the tears of the shinobi around him. They had been close to him, dragging him out of the darkness that plagued him after his Father died. They showed him love. True agape love. He would always be thankful for that. 

He had one son that he would be handing everything to in his will. His name was Keisuke. (See book Out of His Shadow) 

He had come just a while before everyone else and was currently in the lobby, crying, as he didn't let his Father see his pain. He had always been placed in the shadow of Kakashi. They both knew how desperate the boy was to be free of it. He was now fifteen. More than a legal adult in the shinobi world. He was an esteemed man and had an eye on a woman that would help him restart their clan. He had a dream. A beautiful one that Kakashi admired. He remembered the exact words his son said, 13 at the time. "Father, I have a dream and I will make it a reality. I will become Hachidaime. Lord Eighth, they will announce as I take the hat from Naruto Sensei. You'll see, Old Man, you'll see as I step out of you shadow once and for all and take my rightful seat in that stupid tower that I get placed behind. The stupid face on the rock! You'll see mine up there as the line of Senju Hokage continues!" Kakashi always admired his son's courage. His strength. If only he could imagine how his son was feeling right now. All he wanted was to see him. 

For one of the very few times in Kakashi's life, salty tears fell from his eyes. "Son-" he whispered before taking his last breath. Now, to see my parents once again.