schist!

Okay so im gonna update now, sorry for the wait but i was lazy and there was the fact that school started two weeks ago and my teachers were all like " lets play a game of stuff a butt load of work in the students faces!" and I had three projects due last week. but yeah.... so anyways i would like to mention that updates will be slow like the usual speed i update with but yeah, not many people have read this book so its not like im famous and not many people have read my book. I have decided though that I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN IF I GET COMMENTS, VOTES, AND LIKES!!!!!!!!! okay now onto the story ====>

Percy

        THE FREAKING AVENGERS ARE STALKING ME! WHAT THE HADES! Well when I turned around there stood five of the Avengers and I could tell that the archer was up in a near by tree so if he needed to shoot it would make him have an advantage. Though they obviously don't know that im gonna beat there butts if they tried to fight me, but I admire the courage though. "What do you want" i demanded with a calm voice filled with steel. They seemed a little taken back that im not freaking out, nor scared. "well we have orders to bring you with us, Perseus" said black widow aka Natasha. I visibly flinched at the mention of my full name "just Percy, not Perseus" "and tell whoever sent you that there is no point in even trying to capture me because im stonger than they think, and I could beat you all in a fight as well".

         The Avengers looked at me with mixed expressions, then Iron man said "well, I guess will have to do this the hard way, for you that is" and fired his repulsers at me. I dodged the beam with ease landing in a crouch, and pushed my wings out to there full extent leaping into the air. I'm just gonna say that there faces were so hilarious that I almost fell out of the air in laughter. "OH MY GODS YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACES RIGHT NOW!" I said while laughing. After I said that they got out of there dazes and the archer shot an arrow, Iron Man shot another repulser beam, Black widow fired her gun, cap. threw his shield, and Thor threw his hammer.

        I doged everything and caught the Hammer only to throw it at hulk, who had just changed to his big green form, knocking him out cold. Iron Man flew at me with Thor by his side, I took out riptide and sprang into action. I broke Iron Mans suit by pushing water into it and shot a collum of flames at Thor and giving him a good punch it the face when I felt somthing peirce my right wing. SCHIST! It was a tranquilizing arrow, I cant believe I forgot about the archer. I fell to the ground, too tired to fly, and instantly engaged in combat against cap. and Black widow. My reflexes were slowing and I started feeling really tired and drowsy.

        Thats when Thor shot lightning at me and every thing went dark.

Oooo cliffie!!! What did you think of the chapter? What do you think will happen next? Well im always wecomr to new ideas so if you have any please share them with me so i can incorperate them into my story.well Peace out demigod friends, and remember tou always have to read the firetrucking book before making the movie. BYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D