three

08:30pm

SHIN YEJI

"how great, you're late for half an hour!" I said as I got annoyed on how unpunctual he is.

"come on, yeji. At least i came here to pick you up" mingyu said, and then winked at me. 

WONWOO

I keep on praying that I will not drink too much tonight.

I went there with soonyoung, jun and jihoon as we lived together. Soonyoung was the one driving and we almost died.... okay joke, I just hate when soonyoung is driving because soonyoung is freaking drive it like he's in a movie Cars 3 or something, I'm not even joking. Besides, as he drives the car, soonyoung keep on saying 'ka-ching' while winking at some random people on the street. We was fcking done with him.

"mingyu is being late again, why did he say he wanted to drive anyway? He could make it if he's with you guys" seungcheol said to minghao and seokmin as they lived together with mingyu.

Minghao and seokmin just shrug it off.

"what a great timing, mingyu's here... wait, is he brought a girl with him?" soonyoung said as he squints his eyes and it looks like his eyes are gone. As soonyoung said there a 'girl', all of us, including me turned their heads quickly as to see make sure that soonyoung did see it right. 

"wow, damn nice. We got a girl tonight." junhui said it out loud, smirking. 

I just thought that the girl looks familiar as mingyu and her came in and greet us.

"hey guys! Sorry late" mingyu greets us and fist bump with all of us.

I just can't stop staring as the girl do look familiar. 

Until the girl finally look at him and she looks kinda shock.

"are you the guy that works at the florist shop? um..jeon wonwoo right?"

yup, she noticed me, only by jeon wonwoo. Not 'Youtuber Jeon'.

"yes, that's me. And you're-"

"shin yeji, the girl that you lent your shoes to her. Yes, that's me." she smiles. 

why she looks so pretty at night?, I thought to myself. 

"do you guys already met each other?" mingyu asked as he looks at me then her.

"woahhhh is this destiny?" soonyoung said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me to tease me even more.

I just rolled my eyes at soonyoung. 

"are you a noona?" chan cut off the mood and he got a lots of stares from all of us. 

"yah chan, can't you stop calling everyone 'noona' huh?" mingyu went to him and did a head lock while messing with his air.  

Mingyu sat next to chan so she's just standing there awkwardly without even know where to sit. Yeah, sucks to be friend with mingyu sometimes, he easily forgot the basic things when he brought a friend with him, especially the opposite gender.  

"you can sit here, yeji-ssi"  I called her and quickly make space for her to sit next to me.  

SHIN YEJI 

As I was little bit awkward and lost, didn't know where to sit, wonwoo suddenly called me to sit next to him and of course I accepted it as he was the second guy I know here. Mingyu have a lots of friends but he didn't usually talked about them when he's around me. That's why I only thought that he didn't have friends in our major since he's always with me all the time. 

I sat down next to wonwoo and there's a guy here who sat in front of me which I didn't know his name yet. He's kinda looks like a manga character. 

He suddenly pours soju into a glass and then, give it to me. I just stare at him without taking the glass as he only shows me a smile as a signal for me to take it quickly. 

"here you go" he casually grabs my hand as to help me to take the glass as I were too slow to take it just now. 

I got flustered by his action so I immediately removed my hand from his. 

"jun, stop staring. You make her  feel uncomfortable." wonwoo said and continued to eat. This guy named Jun, just rolled his eyes at wonwoo and finally stops those creepy stares of his. 

— 

The drinking session has become hotter after they celebrated hansol's and seokmin's birthday. All of them started to be drunk, except for mingyu, wonwoo and junhui. They are playing sam-yuk-gu, the 3-6-9 game, if they lose they have to drink it in one shot. 

"12!!!" seokmin said it out loud. 

Jisoo claps as it's number 13. 

"14!!!!!!!" it was soonyoung turns. 

"15" wonwoo said and then, it's your turn now. Wonwoo looks at you as you are getting really drunk right now. 

"16!! oh? do i supposed to clap? wonwoo-ssi?" you tilted your head at him as soon as you were wrong. 

Wonwoo was flustered by seeing you like this, he just nods his head as he found out that you were cute with those red blush on your face as you were looking at him just now.

"Ha! you lose, drink drink drink drink!" seungcheol stands up and make others to join the chant as he was shouting 'drink'. 

As you wanted to drink, the glass has been taken away by wonwoo as he said that he will drink it for you. 

"whoa hyung, act as a cool guy!" mingyu teases him.  

After few hours, you passed out from drinking too much. You landed on wonwoo's shoulder and end up snuggled closer to him as your hand wraps around his arm. He didn't care as these position also make him feel weirdly comfortable. 

"alright yeji, let's go home." mingyu came towards you and wonwoo. 

"you can let go wonwoo hyung's arm now, yeji. Don't make me lift you up, young lady" you started to throw tantrums as you didn't want to let go wonwoo's arm.  

"mingyu, let me" wonwoo said as he didn't want this to go even more worse. 

"yeji-ssi, let's go home, alright? Be a good girl okay?" wonwoo comforts you and it was succeed as you just nod your head and pass out once again. 

Wonwoo giggles as he looks at you but he almost forgot that mingyu was there. Mingyu's starting to judge him as he saw what is going on. 

"did you just giggles, wonwoo hyung?" mingyu asked.