two

It's been two days since wonwoo met a girl which he forgot to ask her name. He just realised that when he arrived home that day and he felt stupid. However,he at least remember the girl's face.

He just can't stop thinking about her. But that doesn't means, he likes her or  love at first sight or anything. He just curious that what in the world the girl didn't even know who he is? Jeon wonwoo, the famous youtuber. Is she really that clueless or is she doesn't know that youtube exist? Or how to use the internet? just like soonyoung? is she even more worse than soonyoung?

"hey wonwoo! you came to class early today? that's weird."

That was soonyoung, both of them are in the same major. Meanwhile jihoon is major in music studies and junhui is major in sports science.

"i'm always early to class like everyday soonyoung, unlike you." wonwoo said while he takes out his stationary and books.

"geez, i just saying. Oh by the way, jeon. Tonight, the guys will get some drinks to celebrate seokmin's and hansol's birthday!" soonyoung was so excited.

"soon, we got class tomorrow morning." wonwoo tried to avoid from being drunk as he knew that he will be skipping morning class if he's drinking.

"jeon, our class tomorrow is at 10am. Let's go, pleaseeeee" soonyoung starts to do his aegyo towards wonwoo.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes at soonyoung and he said, "alright alright please stop doing that here. It's embarrassing."

After class, wonwoo has some time left before the drinking session with the boys. So he went to his youtube channel to see the comments.

Youtube

21:17 minutes

21:17 minutes

EAT WONWOO DAY #Q&A MUKBANG

wonjww • 778k views • 2 days ago

Comments
'he just eat a freaking cereal but why do i feel so hungry??'

'why he looks so cute uwu'

'wow he's very good looking but still don't have a girlfriend'

'mingyu and wonwoo are friends, like a good looking person be friends with a good looking person'

'waiting for your new videos!'

wonwoo smiled while looking at the comments as he found his fans are so cute.