shopping

*next day*

*niall's pov*

I looked down at (y/n) who was still sleeping. Even tough her whole body was covered with bruises and she had tear stains on her cheeks she still looked beautiful. Why would somebody do this to her? She looked so peaceful. Like an angel. Stop niall, what are you thinking?

I stroke her hair and pulled the blanket over her body. Suddenly her eyes fluttered and she looked confused up at me, but then flashed a slight smile. "Goodmorning love. Are you ok?" I asked concerned. She slowly nodded and had now a sad look in her eyes.

Then the doorbell rang and I got down and looked who was it. It was the boys. "Wait, what are you doing here?" I asked them confused. "We wanted to eat breakfast at your's. Already forgot?" harry asked and knocked on my forehead. "Oh yes, right..", I remeberd. "But er.. I have something to tell you..." Then suddenly (y/n) went down the stairs, still in my tank top. "(y/n)!" The lads screamed happily and ran over to her. Then they stopped. "Wait.. did you stay the night?" And then they realised how she looked. They gasped in unbelieve. "Before you guys think I did this to her, i didn't." I explained them. "Let's sit on the couche and (y/n) will explaine..." I ordered and we sat down. "I think i'll go first upstairs and shower and this." She said and get up. "You can change in one of my clothes." I offered her and she nodded eased.

As soon as she was upstairs harry popped out the first question. "What happened to her? Why did she slept by you? Why is she wearing your clothes?" "I don't really know.. I think josh beat her this night and so she ran away and called me. I found her on a bench at (insert address) She was crying all the time and I drove her to my flat and let her sleep in my bed cause she felt lonely." I told the story, refusing to tell them of the happening on the lake. We looked down thinking about this.

Then (y/n) went down. She has changed into my triangle hoodie and one of my beige chinos of wich she turned the edges, so they fit her of the lenght. Her gair was wet and she had tied it up in a bun. She looked amazing.

We let (yn) in our middle.(it's problaby wrong how I said that, but you know what I wanna say?) And we pulled her into a group hug. She placed her hands on her knees and begun to tell us the story. It was unbelieviable. How havn't we noticed what she was going trough? How could we've been so selfish? "And yesterday..." She didn't finished the sentence cause she broke into tears. I hugged her tightly and she dig her face in my chest. Wetting my hoodie. "Shhh.. it's okay.." I muttered in her hair to calm her down. I know it sounds like I was totally calm but I wasn't. Innerly I was killing josh. I knew that he was a douche! Oooh, I was so right!

Between sobs she told us what happened last night. When she told us about kylee I could see liam moving uneasily on the sofa. What was that about?

When she finished we pulled her into another hug when liam interrupted. "Wait, what will we do now? Where will (yn) live?" of course it was liam the one who had to ask this. "She can live by me." I quickly offered, so no one could be quicker than me. She smiled to me happily. "And what to tell public? They already wonder who the little mistery girl is who have been seen with us!" liam argued. "I have an Idea!" Harry screamed. "You know my uncle who lives in germany, hamburg?" Let's just say she's his stepdaughter!" Wow, this was brilliant. We agreed and made up a termin with management, they had to know. I guess when (yn) now lived with me, she would be 'famous' like dani, el or perrie. If she could deal with that?

"Hey, (yn) you know I'm totally fine with it when you wear my clothes , but you really need new stuff!" I exclaimed. "Sure, I can sneek in josh's flat and.." "No! You don't go to this insane dude anymore!", I interrupted he. "I thought of.. Shopping." "Yay shopping!" Louis squealed and threw his hands up. "But.. I have no money.." She sighed and looked down. "It's okay, I'll pay for you." "No. I can't take this.." She said still looking down. "(yn), I know you want to, and that you need new clothes so let's go..." I didn't finish the sentence, instead I pointed at louis. He seem to understand and jumped up. "SHOPPING!" He cheered.