Thanks annie :)

PART 2

today you went to your aunt annie who was your favourite family member. She really understood how you felt and what you thought in every situation cause she always babysitted you when you were little instead of your parents (they werent actually not good parents). ''annie!'' you screamed. ''(yn), how are youuu?, i've got a little surprise for ya'' she said laughing.  ''okaaay, now im corious!'' ''yea you gotta be cause its the best, darling!'' she led you in the kitchen where a big cake with th union jack and the irish flag on it stood.''wow, annie that looks pretty delicious!'' you said impressed, she usually never baked.''Yea it is but cut the cake!'' you did and found a litttle carton in it. coriously you opened and found a vip concert ticket to your favourite band,one direction and a fly ticket to london.'' omg annie! seriously? You didnt have to do that!'' ''aww darling i know, but since the last time you always talked about this band, one direction , and how much you love them, and this one guy of twitter... i know you're just 14 but i talked with the mother of this guy and you can stay by him!(i asked him out for his mothers number over twitter)'' she said grinding.  ''Omg, thank you so much annie, but errr im kinda nervousss!'' ''dont be darling''                        you couldnt help but teared up a little. I mean you had never talked to him in real life, and you were'nt from england so you were afraid to be speechless when you would talk to him..

You went in your room and all insecures were away. You jump around screaming and fangirling. That would gonna be amazing, or should you say amayZAYN? Quickly you locked in into twitter and texted scott.

~text convo~

@(yn): hey, thanks for this <3x

@josh: yea, no problem you'll help me to learn better german!

@(yn): ..and show me london?:)

@josh: yaaa this too..

@(yn): that was so amazing! i even got tickets for 1d!:D

@josh: ya i know, your aunt phoned my mum

@(yn): yes :) im very glad she did ,in one month we'll meet in real life :D

@josh: yes this gonna be fun.

@(yn): :) bye xx

[no replie of scott]

~end of convo~