Chapter 4

Sorry this has taken SOOOOOOO long guys, I kept getting distracted from like school work and holidays and stuff, on the pluss side I got an A in my Science GCSE,  I am taking the rest over the next few years, and omg who is exited for the new single and album!!!!! also I have written a small Harry P.O.V which I will put up soon :) 

Enjoy guys................................

This was going to be a long night, Harry and I in the same bed for a whole night, it is going to be awkward, I mean am I supposed to just not say anything or am I supposed to make convocation with  him, it shouldn’t be awkward because we are best friends and all that but the last time we were in  bed together we were fooling around, we never had to make convocation cus we didn’t need to talk, I walked into Harry’s room to find him sprawled across the bed watching tv, his hair in perfect curls because he had let it air dry from the shower.

“Oh hey Grace” he said with a smile on his face “Looking forward to sharing a bed with me tonight?”

“Shut up Harry, look I am going to go and get changed into my pyjamas in the bathroom and then I am getting into bed and I am going to sleep, it is already midnight and we have to get up early for the interview with sugarscape tomorrow” I picked up my pyjamas and walked into the bathroom and got changed, when I opened the door  I found Harry stripping down to his boxers “Harry you are not sleeping like that!”

“Hey I am being nice, I normally sleep naked so this is as clothed as I am ever going to get, I like to feel free”

“Omg ok, look just don’t get anywhere near me you sleep one end of the bed and I will put up a wall of pillows in-between us so you can’t come anywhere near me”

“Alright, alright calm down” Harry said whilst getting into bed

“Ok, there we go”  I said once I had finished making a wall of pillows and shuffled into the bed, I breathed in the smell of the pillow, it smelt like Harry, I loved that smell, I don’t know how to explain it, all I know it that it is bloody addictive, whenever I hug him I always breath in all of his scent, it is seriously the best smell in the world.

I fell asleep breathing in the smell of Harry’s pillow and honestly it was the best night sleep that I have had in ages

I awoke the next day to find that the pillow wall had been completely destroyed in the night and that Harry and me were now spooning, I turned around to face him, as I did a smile appeared on his face “Grace?” he whispered

“yes Harry?” I whispered back

“You snore REAAALLLYY loud” and with that he got up and went to the bathroom to have a shower and I just sat there trying to work out why my body was tingling all over from where Harry had once been pressed up against me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat on the bed in mine and Harry’s room waiting for Harry to come out of the shower, I am reading a book called Pretty Things  to pass the time, it is by an author called Sara Manning, I have to admit it was a really cute book because this girl fancies this guy who is her best friend but the guy is gay so she could never go out with him.

I hear the shower turn off, god I wish he would hurry up, we have to leave for the interview in 1 hour and I still need to have a shower and get ready. I hear the door from the bathroom open and I look up from my book to see Harry standing there completely naked with a massive smirk on his face “HARRY!!!” I shouted “PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FOR GOODNESS SAKE” I dived under the duvet to make sure that I couldn’t see anything.

“oh c’mon it’s not like it’s anything you haven’t seen before” Harry said whilst jumping on top of me, yes you read that right, Harry Styles was now lay on top of me so all that was between me and his naked body was a thin duvet