Just Kiss Her

Authors Note- So this is my first story here on Wattpad, I hope you like it, also a massive thank you to xSnowKiss for coming up with the name of my story, Thank you :)x

Someone was pulling my hair, it hurt, it hurt a lot, the room was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing, all I knew was the person who was pulling my hair was not planning on letting it go

"OOUUCCHH, ahhh, get off me please, let go you are hurting me, someone help

Me please" I screamed

"Harry let go of Grace's hair" Zayn said whilst flipping the rooms light on so I could now clearly see that the culprit for the hair puller was indeed that curly haired boy that is Harry Styles

"NEVER, I SHALL NEVER LET GO OF THE HAIR" Harry shouted in reply to Zayn

"But Pleeeaassee Harry it hurts" I said, Giving him my best puppy dog eyes, I could see he was going to give in and let go, I mean c'mon who doesn't give in to the puppy dog eyes

"hummmpphh" was all Harry said as he let go of my hair and walked out of the room, probably to go and find Louis, I swear those to are practically joined at the hip.

"you ok G?" Zayn asked, his eyes filled with worry, perhaps my screaming had been a bit over the top I thought to myself.

"yup" I say popping the P, "thanks for running to the rescue"  playfully punching him on the arm "what would I do without you" I tell him.

"GUUUYYSS" Niall shouts from downstairs "I am about to die of starvation, I neeeeeed my Nando's"

"Okay Niall we are coming" I tell him, ahh that boy can never eat too much food especially when it comes to Nando's

"I will go get the rest of the guys and meet you downstairs" Zayn tells me and walks out of the bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~

So as you may have guessed my name is Grace but everyone calls me G, and I am best friends and also live with that boy band that is known as One Direction, I bet you are wondering how I met the guys, well let me explain...

Ever since I can remember Harry and I have been best friends, we have lived next door to each other our whole lives (well before we moved in together), we did everything together, before you ask, no we never dated, yes when hormones kicked in I did used to fancy him, I mean c'mon those curls and beautiful green glowing orbs of eyes could make any girls legs turn to jelly, but no we never dated, I thought about it but then I realised how strange it would be,  like a brother and sister dating and that would just be plain weird.

I was the one who persuaded Harry to go on X-factor, I worked in the bakery with him, like I said we did everything together, even worked together, anyway Harry always used to sing in the Bakery and his voice is so beautiful, if you were stressed or upset his voice used to calm you down and make you forget about the world outside that little bakery, it was amazing.

When I saw the adverts on the television for the X-Factor auditions I knew he had to do it, I knew he would do amazing, his voice is so beautiful, wowing the judges with a voice like his would be so easy. It took a lot of convincing but I managed to persuade him to do it.

 When he got through the auditions and on to boot camp I was so proud of him, I was like " thats my Hazza up there and he is going to take the world by storm". Then when he went off to boot camp I couldn't sit still waiting for my phone to ring to see if he had got through to the live shows, when he did call and he told me he didn't get through, my whole world stopped, when I heard how sad he was on the phone, I blamed myself for everything , I kept telling myself that I was  the one who persuaded him to do it, it's my fault he didn't get through. We were still talking when I heard Harry's Name being called out  called out along with four other boys names, I asked him what was going on and he said he wasn't sure but he would call me back, and BAM, next thing you know, one direction is formed, came third place in the X-factor and are now causing mania all over the world.

When I first met the rest of the boys we clicked straight away and are now all the closest of friends, I wonder how I ever lived without them, also I don't know what I would do without Danielle and Eleanor, it nice to have an escape from living with 5 boys every now and again and have some nice girly talk.

So there you have it, that's my story about how I met one direction and this is my story about what it is like to live with 5 hormonal, lazy and sometimes smelly Boys.

Please leave your comments, all ideas and thoughts accepted, if you think I am doing anything wrong and have idea how to help me with that please let me know :)

Vote,  comment and fan :)xx