My future 'husband'

I was sitting in my throne as the Lord and his son walked in our direction, I have to be honest he was handsome. And I mean the son not the Lord, he ugly af. When they reached us they bowed and the Lord becan to speak,    "My king and queen, it is an honour to meet you and your beautiful daughter.".
OMG did he really just say 'beautyfull daughter' I think i'm gonna barf.            "Thank you my Lord, it is nice to have you here"  my jerk of a father just said.                                           
"Shall we go to the meating room to discuss the marriage of our children?" my father then suggested.                        "Whell that is what we came for so yes please" the lord said and followed my father to the meatingroom. My mother then followed soon after, but before she did she said "Will you give the young lord a tour of the castle"        "Yes mother" I said back and looked at the Lords son.                                               "Shell we go then?"                                    "O-oh yes" he awnsered with a nervous voice. I got out of my throne and walked out of the room, the Lords son ran after me. When we got out of the room I turned around to face him.           
"So what is your name? And where do you want to go first?" I asked him, he looked nervous.         
"O-oh well my name is Leo, and idk were we should go first. What do you think is the most fun to in the palace"  he then replied.                                                     
 "I think the dragonstalls are the most fun to be"                                                   "Well then we should go there!" he then said, he was really shy it was kind of cute.                             
 " Ok, follow me. And you don't have to be so nervous, i may be the most dangerous thing that ever walked this planed but I would not hurt a soul. Unless I really have to."  i said and starded to walk.                                       
"Is it that abvious?" He said to me.
"Yes it is but I won't juge."
"Anyway let's keep walking" I said and took his hand, and draged him with me.

LEO P.O.V

As the princes took my hand I felt myself become a little red. She is so difrent from what everyone told me, they said
"Don't look her in the eyes!! You will die if you do that!"
" She is very dangerous!! Be carefull"
But she is such an happy person. And so pretty... 

LUCY P.O.V

When we got to the stalls I let go of Leo's hand, and turned around to face him.
" So do you wanna meet Nakeisdi?"
I asked him.
" Who?" I giggeld at his reaction.
" My dragon, silly!" I gave him a smile and he looked suprised at me.
"A-a dragon!?" He said as I looked at him in suprise.
"Well I did say we where going the dragon stalls." I Chuckled.
"Yeah, your right" he said and looked down.

Well I am going to end it here. There is going to be a part 2 of this chapter, but I don't have any inspiration. So yeah....

ANYGAY!!!
to be continued