the beginning

So this all begins 3000 years ago, Lucy's gandfather orderd her father ( now the demon king) to get a wife. Or he couldn't become the new king. And so he did, only not in the right way. He whent to the realm of the gods and goddesses. There he forced the Queen of the goddesses, to mary him or else he would distoy everyting she loves. The Queen gave in and married the vicious demon. The name of the goddess queen is Coco, she is the goddess of the sun.

They got married after 2 weeks. At first Coco was terrified of the demon, and stayed far away from him. After a few months she learnd that it's better not to show feellings. So she began act cold towards everyone, but the most
unexpected thing happend! Coco star did fall inlove with the demon king Lucifer. But she did not show it. After 2 years they both had a baby together, and her name was Lucy Demonheart.
The future demon queen and a great warrior.

As soon as the little princess could walk they starded to teach her how to fight, handle a sword and teach her how to use her powers. Even though her father was always cold to everyone, he didn't when he was training with Lucy. He might not have noticed it, but he loves her. Lucy also trained with her mother Coco. She also acted cold towards Lucy. Even though Coco loves her daughter allot, she didn't want to show her soft side.

The poor Lucy grew up feeling unloved and hated. She didn't have any friend growing up, because all the children were afraid of her. And it was only because she was a hybrid. Because of that she had trouble controling her demon side. But fortunately she got a hold of it. She became the greatest warrior that had ever existed. And the most beautiful 😉. We can expect great thing from her.

Hello everybody I know this is a short chapter but I couldn't think of anyting else so yeah... and sorry if there is something wrong with the grammer I am dutch. And I have dyslexia.

BYE!!!! 😀😀