~Real Life~

Amber's POV

"So when are you going to tell your brother that you're dating Ademir?" I asked  slipping my phone in my back pocket.

"When I know that he won't kill him that's when." Madz spoke up not looking away from her phone.

I rolled my eyes; she always has an excuse for everything, "Madz I can't keep lying to him; he's one of my best friends and it hurts me keeping secrets from him."

She looked up at me, worry in her eyes. "I know I know, but it's just so hard."

I leaned over and hugged her, "Listen to me everyone knows Dakota Miller is just a big teddy bear that couldn't hurt a fly." 

We both just started in a fit of laugher when Ademir and Mikey walked in, "What's so funny?!" Mikey asked sitting down next to me, planting a kiss on my cheek and Ademir sitting next to Madz.

"Oh nothing!" I laughing, sticking my tongue out at him. "Just two best friends hanging out, talking girl stuff."

"I don't want to know." He said throwing his hands up to cover his ears. I playfully shoved him which made him shove me back.

"Your lucky you're cute."

"I think you mean hot." He started to flex

"Mmmm sure." I looked over and noticed Madz leaning her head on Ademir's shoulder, "Awe goals!"

She started to blush and tried to hide her face in his jacket, "Your talking about you and Manfs right?!" Ademir asked

"Nope." I said smirking, which caused him to blush as well. "I'm going to need you two to date so we can have double dates." I laughed, already knowing that their a thing.

"I mean you guys are cute together maybe you should date." Mikey spoke up which made me laugh even more.

"Yeah you really 'should'." I put air quotes around should for only them to see, which made Madz snicker.

"Yo whose tryna hit up Seaside?!" Jake said walking into the room, with Tyler and Ashley behind. "I'm thinking of doing flips for kisses."

"Only if I can join as well." I said jumping up.

"Ooo is little sister getting tired of kissing Manfs?!" He said walking over and nudging Mikey, causing him to pout.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah how'd you know."

"Ouch, that hurt Bamba." Mikey said putting his hand over his heart.

"Well you know." I smiled from ear to ear as Dk came in staring down at his phone, "Dakota!" I said running over almost tackling him in a hug. He hugged back still not looking up from his phone. "You don't love me Dk!" I pouted trying to see his phone.

"Huh?! Of course I do Ambs." He said looking at me.

"Then what's so fascinating that you don't want to look at me."

"Well you'll be happy to know Mikey that your girlfriend has made it."

"What do you mean?" Mikey and I said in unison.

"Take a look for yourself." He handed me his phone and walked into the kitchen. Mikey stood up and looked over my shoulder at the phone.
—————————————————-

Amber Dufner Instagram Star#1585       ⭐️Boost

Amber Dufner
Instagram Star
#1585 ⭐️Boost

Birthday
October 9th 1996 (age 22)
Birthplace
Bayville, New Jersey

About:
Model, Instagram star and singer who rose to fame on YouTube. From there she earned representation from Wilhelmina International where she has done a variety of shoots such as swimsuit and fitness.

Before Fame:
From a young age, she had always been fascinated with modeling and pretending to be the models of her favorite magazines according to her brother.

Trivia:
She was a a cheerleader for eleven years and is currently studying business and marketing at Ocean County College.

Family Life:
She has a brother named Jake Dufner who is also a YouTube star; Amber got her start filming along side him for his channel before she started her own channel.

Associated with:
She grew close to Mikey Manfs whom she officially started dating in September of 2018. She is also friends with: Ashley Manfre, Madison Miller, Tyler Manfs, Dkmoneyy, Ademir Adamo and Gavin Michael.
——————————————————————

"No way; is this for real? Am I really on Famous Birthdays?" I asked, grinning at the phone.

"Yep you're moving up in the world Ambs and the people are noticing!" Dk said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yes help yourself to anything you want in my fridge." I rolled my eyes handing him back his phone.

He playfully nudged me taking the phone in his hand, "Gee thanks mom!" He took a long sip.

Mikey came up and hugged me from behind, "I'm so proud of you bamba!"

"Me to. Who knew little old me would be so popular."

"Oh we all knew that you were born to be more than just a pretty face." 

"Ok that deserves a kiss." I spun around and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Oof she just played him." Ash said laughing, which made everyone start laughing.

"Well I would have kissed him, but it's kind of awkward when my brother is in the room." I rolled my eyes to Jake.

"Yeah Manfs maybe my boy, but you will always be my sister first; so I'm need you to.." he pulled me away from Mikey, "There's that's better." He chuckled.

I reached out for him again pouting, "Michael!"

"After Seaside and I'll take you on a date for an early birthday present!" Mikey said reaching for my hand as well.

"Yay!" I squealed looking around the room, "Alright let's get out the door so we can get back!" I grabbed my camera and keys and ran out the door to Jake's car.