Chapter 29 - Fires, Movies And Cuddles

8:45 pm // Ashton's POV:

Luke decided that we should all have an outside movie marathon tonight. Luke's dad set up the projecter outside, Luke, Calum and Michael started getting snacks ready while Grace and I sat down waiting. We both had a blanket and a doona on both of us. There was a heater This was definitely like a movie scene. We were both wrapped around each other with the blanket and the doona. Grace's head was on my chest. My arms were wrapped around her, it was a comforting moment. Then there was a whisper that was coming from Grace.

"Hey Ash, can I ask you something?" Grace asked.

"Sure babe, anything" I smiled.

"Why did you become in a relationship with Nicole?" Grace asked.

Then it suddenly hit me. I haven't told her. Maybe it's because I was too scared to, or maybe it was easier to ignore the question just so that I could make this an easier relationship.

"Gee babe, that's a loaded question" I nervously chuckled.

She sighed quietly, now I guess she actually wants the truth. I can't let her down, especially when she's going to leave in a few months. Ok, here goes.

"Well since everyone hated Nicole (everyone still does), I wanted to see what it would be like to be with her, you see, while you wern't here, I decided to take Nicole out somewhere, just like normal friends, we both had a pretty good time, enjoyed ourselves, being our happy selves, then I told her that I loved her, I asked if she wants to be my girlfriend, she said yes, she got all excited, it's lucky we never kissed when I had her, then she became worse and worse than I thought, fuck it, I'm going to spend time with the guys, then Nicole got all worse, so then I dumped her at the end of the year" I explained.

"Wow" Her mouth was an O shape, she's gobsmaked.

"Now you know why" I sighed.

"I feel so sorry" She buried her head even further into my chest.

"It's ok baby, let's just forget about it, we fucked Nicole away, lets not even think about her" I pecked her head softly.

The boys have finally came back from the kitchen. They brought popcorn, chocolate, lollies and chips. We had 3 movies out, The Notebook, Project X and Frozen. Only because Michael wanted to watch it for his sake. The first movie that Luke put on for us was Project X. I've seen this before, it's a little freaky, but I guess it's ok.

Grace's POV:

As Luke put on the movie Project X, I snuggled up against Ashton. The movie had started. To me, it looked a little violent, but I guess I can get over it for the next 2 hours or so. 

Halfway during the movie: 

I started to get a little sleepy, I looked at Calum and Michael who were already asleep. I sighed. Then I looked at Ashton who was still watching the movie, but his eyes wasn't fully open. It wasn't even 5 minutes yet and my eyes were shut.

Luke's POV: 

The time was 10:30pm and Project X was finished, I stood up and took the DVD out of the DVD player. I turned around and see that all 4 of them are already asleep. Michael was sleeping on the outdoor lounge with his arms out, Calum was sleeping on the floor, Ashton was sleeping and snoring softly on the couch with Grace wrapped around his arms. Grace was sleeping on Ashton. I have to say, Ashton is one lucky man, Grace is one lucky girl, they have each other and I'm so happy for them, it's going to be really hard for Grace when she moves, 

I woke everyone up as I accidentally stepped on a piece of wood on the ground, they looked so peaceful before, now they probably going to act like bears. 

"Has the movie finished?" Grace asked as she yawned,

"Yep, want to watch the next movie?" I asked. 

"Nah mate, we should probably go to bed, it's getting late and we're really tired" Michael yawned. 

"Fair enough, you guys go while I clean up" I answered.

"You sure you don't want any help?" Ashton asked. 

"Nah, besides, I'm not even tired" I replied. 

"Ok, you asked for it" Calum warned. 

"NIght guys" I waved. 

"Night Luke" They all said in sync. 

Grace's POV: 

All of us except Luke went to the living room to go to sleep, Calum and Michael went to a different room to get change while Ashton and I stayed in the living room. After we got changed, Calum and Michael came back, with Luke following behind. Ashton and I got into the double sized sleeping bag that Luke gave us this afternoon. The other 3 got into their sleeping bag. After we said our good nights, I turned on my right side, with Ashton cuddling me from behind. His arm was drooped around my waist. My arms were wrapped around my stomach. As soon as I knew it, I was out like a light. 

Aww cute! That's all I have to say, I'll be with the next chapter in the next few days, bye :)