Chapter Twelve: Trouble In Bristol

~Maggie's POV~

We should've known that this would've happen as soon as they said they wanted to adopt her. I mean, bloody 'ell! He's a freaking comedian! Of course he's going to bloody travel around the world! As much as I didn't want to let my new friend go, Bo has a job to do. Bo said Luna would be leaving by tomorrow afternoon. So Dad and I insisted that she spent the last night in Bristol with the Yogs. We were going to have a little lock-in. Everyone would be spending the night in YogTowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough, it was around 6 PM when everyone arrived at YogTowers for the lock-in.

"So what should we do first?" Duncan asks everyone, breaking an awkward silence.

"Let's play Werewolf!" Luna suggets, smiling. She's probably seen the video. Sam/Strippin' sighs. "Oh not bloody again." Everyone chuckles at his comment.

We all sit around in the conference room, now HatFilm's office, and attempted to fit everyone in. Strippin' would be the "God" once again.

"Ok everyone! I'm handing you guys a card which has your role on it." He passes my card to me and I keep a poker face on. I'M THE BLACK WEREWOLF! 

After muting Luna, the Peeping Girl, on the first night. We killed her immediatly after. Can't have her giving it all away now? The werewolves succeeded to win! Considering Dad was chosen Mayor, and ended up killing everyone in the process by falsley accusing. 

After telling spooky ghost stories, eating Jaffas', and playing on Minecraft, we decided it was time to go to sleep. Considering it was freaking 3:00 AM in the morning. Ok maybe, we did Karaoke a bit too. I TOTALLY nailed those high notes in Sia's "Chandelier." Heh heh heh....heh? Luna totally nailed them though. I'm pretty sure she's crazy. But all in all, we had a pretty grande time. Oh, and we also ate yummy, yummy cake that Kim made! IT WAS CHOCOLATE! Om nom nom nom.

Luna and I would be sleeping in Kim's office. Hannah with Lewis. Duncan with Sjin. Hatfilms all together. And so forth. We all dozed off pretty quickly. But for some reason at around 4:30 AM, I woke up with no cause. The air feels...wrong. Freak strikes my heart as I look around, laying stock still when I see a large figure carrying something jump out the window. Wait....where's Luna??

(Sorry that it's short! I WANTED TO GET TO THE CLIFF HANGER! -SSSsssBOOM)