Cliché Rejection

Ally's P.O.V(Jade's mom)

My wolf couldn't even tell if my mate was friend or foe. All she would talk about was keeping the pup safe. Saying she was special.

Jade was special.

Jade's P.O.V

(17 years later)

"Jade! Come on! We're going to be late!" My dad, the current 3rd in command called. You could hear the humor in his voice as he tried to be mad at me. He and my mom were the only ones who cared about me, everyone else treated me as the runt of the pack.

"Comin daddy!"

I jumped up and threw on some jeans and a sweatshirt that was to big. No one called me fat. I wasn't. But no one called me skinny either. Everyone hated me, for no reason.

I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple.

"Get out here fatty!" My dad called laughing.

"Watch your mouth father!"

I jumped into the car, throwing my backpack onto the ground.

'Jade?' My wolf, Wild asked.

'The one and only.'

'We'll meet our mate today.'

'How do you know?'

She didn't answer.

"Jade?"

"Ya dad,"

"We've been here for 5 minutes. Get out."

"Sorry pawed out," I replied, using the little inside joke all wolves shared. I headed toward school, dreading the minute I meet my mate.

The first four periods went okay. It was lunch when I smelt it. Fresh cut grass and honey, the perfect combination. It could only be him.

I kept my head down like always, heading towards my small table be the trash cans, when I bumped into someone. Someone who made tingles erupt throughout my body. Looking up, I saw it was someone I knew very well. Someone who I was terrified of. Someone who broke my heart within 5 seconds of knowing it was me. Someone who rejected me in front of my whole school.

That someone was the soon to be Alpha, Chase Roamer.