First Impression Rose

Emma's POV- 

All around me, girls chatted and talked. They eagerly awaited David to come in so they could steal him and win the first impression rose. I was nervous. I heard one girl rode in on a horse? I simply rode in on a limo. I looked down at my dress. I was not going to give up David without a fight! I began to look around to see if he came in yet.

A girl sat next to me, sighing. She held a martini in one hand, her phone in the other. She looked tired. "Hi, I am Hannah Meloche." 

"I'm Emma." I responded, pearing out of the curtains behind the giant couch I was sitting on. David was still out there greeting more girls. 

"Cool. Cool." Hannah mumbled. "Do you think you'll win?"

"I can only hope." I turned to face her, and she took a sip of her martini. 

"I mean, same. I was nervous coming here and not knowing anybody, and getting into drama of the household. But now I have a friend, so I am less nervous." She chuckled, and I turned back to the window. 

He started to finally walk in, and I squealed, patting down my dress. He came in and the room became dead silent. He sat down on a couch, and soon every girl sat next to him or on the couches in a little circle. He had to make a little speech I guess.

"I am so excited to get to know everyone here! You are all very beautiful from what I see and I just can not wait until the first one-on-one date tomorrow. Anyway, I am all ready for some time with you!" He says. 

Before I can even approach him, the girl named Tana takes his hand and whisks him away. The rest of the girls hide dissapointment as they start to talk with eachother on the couches. 

Alissa's POV-

Things need to liven up. We can't just sit here and feel sorry for ourselves because Tana stole David. I need to say something.

"Isn't Tana a bitch?" I yell. People stare at me. I don't care. "She probably is out there, making out with him and grinding on him right now!" People nod, but this one girl also with blonde hair rolls her eyes. 

"Why are you already making drama?" She asks. "We haven't been here an hour and now you are doing it because you are bored and aren't with David. This entire show is about loving David, not about drama."

"Billie-" says Katherine. She puts her hand on the blonde girl's shoulder. 

"No it's fine. You are right." I run my hands through my hair and straighten out my red dress, and make my way over to David. The rest of the household watches. I find Tana almost on top of David, who looks uncomfortable. 

"Can I steal you for a second?" I ask David, who's face breaks into relief.  

"Sure." He says. Tana gets up and frowns at me. She passes me, knocking into my shoulder.

"Bitch." I whisper, shooting daggers at her. I don't think she heard me, because she doesn't react. 

I sit down next to David, taking his hands. "Hi David. I just want to talk to you, get to know you." He laughs a sexy laugh. "Okay. Let's play two truths and a lie." I say. 

"You first." He answers.

"I am a natural blonde, I dated Jake Paul and I am 5'9. Which two are my truths, and which one is my lie."

He looks at my hair. "Your lie is you are natural blonde, but you are 5'9 and dated Jake Paul!" David exclaims. 

"Yeah!" I laugh into him, trying to turn him on. It doesn't work, as another girl walks into the room, wanting to steal him from me. 

Liza's POV-

I needed to steal David. If I wanted any chance of a first impression rose, I needed to get with him. I was kind of nervous stealing him from Alissa, since she had caused a big scene beforehand. But I convinced myself I was being dramatic and went to go talk with him.

"I'm sorry, can I talk to David please?" I ask Alissa, hoping she won't say no. I don't know what I would do if she said no. Walk off? Please. I was better then that. 

"Sure." She fakes a smile, kissing the top of David's hands. I had a plan, however. I was going to get that first impression rose, right away. Behind me, I held a Chinese lantern. I got it from my hometown, and I brought it here so we could share something special the first night. He needed to know who I was. 

"David, I have a Chinese lantern with me and I wanted us to make a wish. Then we can let it go and our wish will come true."

Daivd smiles and he says that he likes that idea. 

I light the lantern and we hold it together. "I wish for a strong handsome Bachelor to find what he is looking for in me and to love eachother." 

"I wish to find what I am looking for and have a fun time doing it." We let go, and the Chinese lantern floats away in the air, along with our wish. Along with my hope of him choosing me for the love of his life. 

David's POV- 

The first impression rose was a big deal. I had to give it to the right person, so that I wasn't sending the wrong person home. I held it in my hand, the girls all gathered around me. I could feel them heavily breathing. 

"So, I had a couple ideas of who to give it to, and I am trying to make up my mind. But I think the rose will have to go to: LIZA!" I give the rose to her, and she smiles big.

"Oh my god, David. Thanks so much! I am so excited!" She gives me a quick hug, and then the host of the Bachelor comes out. 

"Now that the rose was given out, the girls may go to their quarters and get ready for the date card. Bachelor, go to your quarters."

The girls excitedly book it away to the house, and I slowly make my way to the quarters, excited for the one on one date tomorrow.

*2 hours later*

Hannah's POV-

After everyone had changed out of their dresses and gotten ready, everyone sat out in the living room talking about the night. The contacts had come out, now glasses were on a handful of people. 

"I am so tired already." Antonio laughed. Emma nodded. 

"We just need the date card." Said Loren. Alissa and Tana stared at eachother. Liza nodded as well. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I got up, pulling my sleeping shorts down and running to the door. I opened it, picking the card up. I went back to the room, and opened the card slowly. 

"Loren, let's see where our love sails. Love, David." I try to hide the sadness in my voice as I read Loren's name. She, however, is very excited. She squeals. "Yay!" She says. The girls next to her hug her, and then we all retire for the night. 

I am sorry this chapter sucks! I was so unmotivated but needed to get out for you guys! The next chapter will be so much better I swear. 

-gabby