Contestant Entrances

David's POV-

I am so nervous. I really want to find a romantic partner who loves me for me. Who I can be myself around. Was I gonna be able to find that in one of these women? I thought. I smoothed down my suit and made my way outside the house. The limos were going to arrive any second, and I was about to meet my future wife. Whoever she was. 

A shiny black limo pulled up, and a beautiful girl in a blue peplum dress showed up. She wore a high ponytail and no makeup. She picks up her dress and walks quickly over to me. She drops her dress in front of me and looks up. "Hi." She says.

"Hi, I am David."

"I know. I am Emma, Emma Chamberlain. I don't really know how to wear dresses, so I am sorry!" She chuckles.

"It's fine!" I say, taking her hand. It's smooth. "You are so pretty."

Emma blushes, playing with her ponytail. "Thanks. I will- catch you later." She picks up her dress, and begins to walk inside. 

A red Tesla pulls next, and out walks a tall blonde woman with her hair down. She is wearing a red halter dress that cut on her leg. She comes up to me, walking in very tall red heels. She takes my hand and kisses it. 

"David. I'm Alissa Violet. Ready to whisk you away." She pulls out a rose from under her dress, putting it in her teeth and growling. She blows me a kiss as she walks away. I groan, uncomfortable from the recent interaction. I am not getting any strong vibes as of yet. 

A dark limousine pulls up, and a pale girl walks out. She smiles when she sees me. She is wearing a black maxi dress cut also at the leg. Her hair is pulled up in a half up half down look.

"I'm Billie Eilish." She comes up to me and holds my hands. "I am so excited to be with you." She walks away, waving. She is umistakebly beautiful. 

Next, a girl on a horse! The girl is wearing a light yellow romper dress. Her hair is in two braids. She hops off the horse. "Yeehaw, David!" She laughs and then I laugh. Her smile is contagious. She runs up to me, kisses me on the cheek. "I am Katherine!" and then she runs inside. Her horse is guided away, and I laugh.

I continue to laugh as another limousine pulls up, bringing out a beautiful girl in a light pink tea cup dress. Her hair is styled in French braids. She clutches a matching purse. As she walks up to me, it seems that happiness radiates off of her. I am instantly attached to her. "I'm Loren Gray. See you inside." She kisses me on the cheek and walks in, looking behind her as she does it. I try to remember the names: Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine and Loren so far. 

A stripper party bus pulls up, and a window is rolled down. A blonde woman pokes her head out. She sticks out her tongue. "Whaz up, David?" She leaves the window and exits the bus. Her hair is in two space buns, and she is wearing lingerie with a matching open robe. Jesus.

"Tana Mongeau. I'll look forward to seeing you later." She runs up, grabs and kisses me on the mouth, her tongue touching mine. She escapes, wipes off her mouth and winks at me. Wow. 

Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana. 

I am still a little surprised when the next limosuine pulls up, letting  a girl with dark hair out. Her makeup is flawless, and she wears a long sweatshirt dress. "Hello, it's me Antonio Garza. You are David?" I nod. I take her hands, feeling her perfect acrylics. She embraces me in a hug and leaves.

Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana, Antonio.

The next limo supports a brunette in a skin tight red dress. Her hair is curled perfectly, and she walks in heels, struggling. She marches up to me and grabs my hands for balance. "Yo, it's Tessa Brooks. David?" she asks. I nod and laugh. Then she takes off her heels. She walks inside barefoot. 

Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana, Antonio, Tessa. 

The next girl arrives in yet another limo. Her hair is pinned up, and she wears a dark blue strapless dress with heels. She arrives with a big smile on her face. "I am Indiana Evans. Hi David. I am so excited to be on this journey with you." She hugs me. The hug is one of the nicest I've ever felt. 

Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana, Antonio, Tessa, Indiana. 

The next girl is young. She arrives in a white limo, and it matches with her white halter dress. She runs her hands through her hair as she makes her way towards us. "Hi I'm Hannah. Hannah Meloche. I am already in love with you." Woah. She laughs with my puzzled face and kisses my cheek, heading inside. 

Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana, Antonio, Tessa, Indiana, Hannah. I say the names in my head to remember them. 

A girl with a lot of curly hair is next. She looks goofy, almost tripping over her long A-line dress. She smiles and laughs as she comes up to me. "I'm Liza. Some days I really amaze myself with how clumsy I am." I laugh and she hugs me. "I'm excited!" She crosses her fingers as she goes inside.  

Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana, Antonio, Tessa, Indiana, Hannah, Liza. 

The next limo appears, letting out a blonde lady in a dress with the colors of  the flag of Venezuela. She approches  me. "Hi David. I'm Lele." She embraces me in a tight hug, an uncomfortable hug. "See you inside, hombre de mi sueño."

That was it. Emma, Alissa, Billie, Katherine, Loren, Tana, Antonio, Tessa, Indiana, Hannah and Lele. One of those was going to be my future wife. At the moment, I didn't neccesarily have strong feelings for one or another yet. I was hoping that would change with my first one on one date tommorow. I could still get to know them tonight and give them the first impression rose. I nodded to myself and headed inside.