Chapter 1

I was at Wammy's house and I was listening through the door, to Watari as he was talking to L. They talked for what felt like hours. Then I heard them finally start talking about what I was waiting for. The Kira case. I only slightly heard what they said '....Kira.... hardest case...... I will.......SHINIGAMI........OK, that is all Watari.' I went as quickly as I could to sit in a casual position, like L. I saw Watari go into another room. Only then did I decide I will find a  shinigami so I can figure out how I got their eyes.  I wander around Wammy's house the rest of the day. The only thing I could think about all day was finding a shinigami. I decided to ask other kids about them. They told me that they didn't exist, and I almost started believing them. Then I asked Watari...He said not to think about such bleak thoughts. I persisted and asked over and over each day. He eventually brought me to L. I was thrilled to talk to him but I couldn't get rid of the thought of finding a shinigami. I asked. He told me the same thing as Watari. It was then that I swore to myself that I'll find a shinigami and interrogate him until it tells me how and why I got these eyes. Until then I'll have to get my stuff packed. I didn't know where I was going  but I knew I would find a shinigami.

_______________________________________________  sorry I'm taking so long, I'm in school and I just don't know what to write.