Chapter 11. Death!

Chloe's POV

As we walk down the hallways we suddenly see Abby who comes out of one of the hospital rooms.
"Abby!" We yell as we run up to her.
"Can we visit her?" Kendall asks
"Is she alright?" I say
"When will she be able to dance again?" Paige wonders.
"Are her injuries bad?" Nia asks.
"Woah!" "Slow down girls!" She exclaims.

"We can visit her but only for a few moments."
"I'm not sure whether she's alright they've put her in a coma."
"I don't know if she'll be able to dance again."
"And yes her injuries are pretty bad." Abby says breathlessly.
"I'll go ask Melissa if we can visit Mackenzie." She says
..............

Abby's POV

I walk into Mackenzie's hospital room slowly. Maddie is curled up in a ball on Melissa's lap and Melissa is hunched over a bit with stress and tiredness.

"Hello?" Melissa asks questioningly.
"The junior elite team are here and they wanted to visit. I aw wondering if that's ok with you?" I question.
"Yes, that's ok" Melissa says tiredly.

I walk out and gather the girls.
"You can go in if you're quiet." I say.
"Ok" they reply.
.............

Chloe's POV

As we walk into the door the first person I see is Maddie curled up on her mothers lap, every sap of energy and happiness sucked from her exhausted body in seconds. Then we all see Mackenzie.
Poor Mackenzie lying on that hard, horrible hospital bed probably in the most unbearable pain.
Just as I think that I hear one the machines next to her start continuosly beeping instead of going beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. It's going beeeeeeeeeep. Suddenly Abby yells at us.
"Out! Out of the room now!" She yells Maddie and Melissa jump up and we all run out as three doctors rush in with a machine thing we sit outside and Melissa leaves the hospital to go outside.
"No!" Maddie wails. "No! No! No! Please not Kenzie! Not my baby sister!" She wails uncontrollably as she sinks to the floor.
"Sshhhh." Abby cooes as she holds Maddie and rocks with her like a baby. I see a lone tear escape out of Abby and Kendall's eye and I can't help but cry too.
..............
Maddie's POV

Mom pushes me off of her lap gently as we run out of the room. As we rush out if the door 3 doctors run inside.
"No!" I collapse on the floor "No! No! Please no! Not Kenzie! Not my baby sister!" I wail as I feel someone's arms wrap around me as Abby pulls me into her lap and rocks with me.
"Shhhh." She says "it'll be ok." She whispers.
.................
A/N
Heyy ily. Vote! Comment! Like! Follow! Bye!