Chapter 6. Hurt

Maddie's POV
I'm having so much fun here in New York! I've spent the first day shopping for clothes that I could wear at the photoshoot and clothes to take home for me and Kenz! Tomorrow I'm going to actually do the photoshoot and it's going to be so fun!
I wonder how Kenz is doing at home....
..............
Mackenzie's POV
4 days until competitions
5:34am
I woke up to the sound of Abby's quiet snoring. I decided that I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and quietly tiptoed to the shower. The shower was on the opposite side of the house to Abby so if I went quietly I wouldn't wake her up.
7 mins later
I quickly towel dried my hair and put it up into a tight, neat ballerinas bun. I packed my dance bag and went and made some pancakes for Abby and I.
10 mins after I had finished making the pancakes.Abby wandered through the door. "Good morning Ms Abby" I said
"Morning Mackenzie" she said
Did you make these by yourself Mackenzie?
"I sure did" I say
"They're really good" she says
20 mins later
"Mackenzie!" Abby yells
"Yes?" I yell back
"Remember we have pyramid today!"
"Yes Ms Abby!"
..................
Pyramid!
Maddie
Brooke Paige Kalani
Asia Kendall Nia Chloe Mackenzie
We will start from the bottom as usual.
Mackenzie- you forgot your solo, that is not acceptable from a nine year old.
Chloe- you took a fall, you tried to lift that leg more than you were flexible for but you bounced back.
Nia- you were a beat ahead of everyone else throughout most of the dance.
Kendall- you stumbled a Tiny bit but it was noticeable.
Asia- you are the perfect little performer you have good faces but you are not a really strong technical dancer.
Kalani- you were going through the motions but I need more from you.
Paige- your turns were better than last weeks.
Brooke- It was good but contemporary is not your forte.
Maddie- and last but definitely not least Is Maddie you placed first in your duet and you were lead in the group dance, well done you're the star of the show babe! Keep it up!
"Mackenzie you need to be more like you're sister"
"But I'm not Maddie I'm mackenzie why do you always compare me to her! I want to be me!"
The tears start falling down my face as I run out I get to the dancers den and I run Down the hallways into Abby's office. As I am running I trip over something on the floor and hit my head on the hard tiled floor, everything goes black.
................
A/N heyyy lovelies! What are u doing!! I'm writing this for you ❤️❤️ what do you want to happen next. Comment. Like. Share. Vote. Ily ❤️❤️bye!!
5 votes and 5 comments for next chapter!! Please!! 😀