✍7

A rushed chapter sorry, the next chapter will be so much "better"

Not edited

Early morning, the sun now peaking through the dark murky shadows we call a sky. Sirens tainted the air and the flashing lights blinded wondering eyes.

Crowds of reporters behind the blue stands flashing cameras as police officers and agents were surveying the area. Her body still there, eyes still wide open, her lifeless hands loosely holding her body.

But her shoes, where are they? "Officer Patten check this out" Officer Charles states as looks at the woman, bending down he notices a small trail of dried blood stained onto her ankle.

"What is it James?" Officer Patten squats next to the body and watches James gloved finger cloak over the small wound.

"Do you see that?" James sound astonished as he sees the familiar carving. "Well I'll be damned" whispers as the crime photographer snapped a few pictures of her ankle. They came across this symbol way too many times not to instantly know where this had come from.

The Zodiac

Zodiac always leave them baffled, his different kills weren't going along the same pattern of the real Zodiac he claims to be his father. He could be a copycat, filled with the delusion of being the son of this man. Or this can be true and if so, we don't have any clue what this man went through and what he's capable of. That's what sends a shiver down our spines.

What's this killer motive? Is there a stressor? Is each claimed murder really from the new and empowered Zodiac? Is he only targeting women? We have absolutely nothing on the killer.. besides the fact that he's right under our noses. Now the killer is someone you wouldn't expect, someone who is possibly on the more quiet side. May be seen writing in a journal he would keep close to himself. But since he seems to be targeting women there must've been a stressor of some type regarding a woman, maybe a rejection, a failed marriage. They all have assumptions but no solid answer to lead this case. But they don't know what the Zodiac may have up his sleeve, and it has something big to do with Mr.Cage, it's time to bring him in for questions. He may be the key, but sadly once again... Who can be sure?

Harry's Pov

My head is pounding as my neck started to ache the blinding light from my surroundings piercing through my eye lids. Slowly peaking one eye open and hesitantly opening the other one. My nostrils starts to flare as an unknown scent invaded my presence. I release my hands from the tight clutches of my fists to see a thick dark red liquid painted my palms and finger tips. what happened? I sit up, rapidly blinking trying to get rid of the blurry vision so I could figure out where I am. This was when I realized I was on the hard wooden floor, surround by a pool of blood and a knife not too far from my foot. Standing up from my sitting position I look around noticing my shirt clinging onto my body, I gag as I realized my whole body was drenched with the crimson liquid. Running up a couple of stairs to find a near by bathroom and gasped when I saw my reflection. I was unnoticeable my face was hidden behind the masses of blood dripping from my chin and dry blood flaking in my hair.

I release a sob, my fresh tears leaving a clean streaks cutting through the blood and revealing my pale skin.

"Aw, your up" the recognizable voice echoed around the small tight room.

"What are we doing here Landon?" I harshly whisper, I couldn't stop looking at the horrific sight staring back a me with remorseful eyes. "We had a bit of fun tonight and I thought it would've only made sense to cover our tracks."

"Our tracks? What tracks?" I force myself away from the mirror and started pacing around the room, "What did you do?!" I yell, putting my hands back into fists as I look down on my deep red shoes.

He laughs, "take a shower, we have more work to do." And with that he left, turning the knobs of the shower and peel off my destroyed clothing. I stood in the water with my eyes shut as more strangled sobs left my lips. Feeling my tears mesh into the blood and slowly trailing down the rusted drain.

What have I done?

"You did what's right." Landon harshly whispers at my side causing me to jump in fright. "And you know exactly what you did, don't hide it." And with that he left once again, I release a laugh grinning like a child in a candy shop as sorrowful tears still leaked from my eyes. Neither one of these emotions would stop and its only in a matter of time when I remember what I did and only moments when my insanity takes over me.

Readers of this letter, many kills have happened last night. Which I'm not proud of, they were sloppy, uncared for and the upmost vicious. I will spare you the search and give you their names. The first wasnt expected, it was more of an urge. Stella Jefferson, the woman left on the sidewalk who I strangled. Thomas Campbell, neck slit stomach slashed and my markings on his chest. Oscar Rodriguez, six stab wounds to the stomach, oh my how much fun I had watching the blood pour from his mouth as he choked on the crimson liquid, but still tried to scream for help! Such an entertaining sight to see. A beautiful bloody massacre, heres a piece of his shirt. Be careful I cherish this art piece so much its very delicate. Then there was William Reynolds, he was a fighter I actually had to wrap his throat with his own belt to keep him down. In this box theres William's belt, Stella's shoe, Thomas' shirt, and the knife used for Oscar. Now now dont make any guesses, Im not crazy. I just find the beauty in everything, especially death blood plays as the paint and my hands are the materials that are used to paint the object in front of me, the body. I learnt that from my father and what a great man he was.

Ti deosnt tmatre hwo ym tafhre swa ti mtatesr owh I memrbeer ihm sa