Prologue

~A sneak peek at an Angie/Daniel short coming up!~

                ~~~~Prologue~~~~

Daniel slides into the seat next to me.

"You look like you're having a bad night," he says.

"Sure," I reply, pursing my lips. Please, just go away and mind your own business... 

Again, it wasn't that I despised Daniel's company and everything, but my ability to converse and interact with people, especially if they were the opposite gender, was tragic. 

"Come on, loosen up," Daniel says, nudging my arm with his elbow. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I reply immediately. "I just---I'm not good with parties." Or talking.

Daniel chuckles. "No, you haven't even tried to party yet. All you've been doing is sitting here."

I shake my head. "I wasn't sitting here the whole time, I ate with Holly, and you brought us up to the third floor. So, technically, I wasn't sitting here the whole time," I explain, proving my point. 

I hear him laugh lightly beside me. "That's probably the most you've said this evening." He pauses for a moment, as if contemplating what he should do next. "Come on," he says, softly grabbing my arm to pull me up. "Let's go outside."

                                                                MORE TO COME!

~A sneak peek at a Jojo/Taber short (also) coming up!~

                ~~~~Prologue~~~~

Taber's eyes changed from blue to grey. Majority of the time though, they were blue and grey. The color would only go grey if he was feeling something negative. His eyes could turn a vibrant blue too but only if he was happy.

His eyes contrasted against his dark and messy hair. It was almost vampiric. His lips were a light pink that looked blushed against his pale skin. Taber looked pretty normal, it was when he smiled that you knew he wasn't like every other dark-hair-and-light-eyed boy. His dimples would appear and take its temporary place on the hollows of his cheeks. You could almost hear angels singing in the background every time they were visible. And when he smiled with those lips, it never fully reached his eyes. It always felt like a mystery that could never be a solved. "A cold case" I always thought.

"I don't want you hanging around them," he says so softly I had to strain my ears to hear. His eyes resumed its normal blue and grey color.

I look into his pale eyes and feel the warmth emitting from his body. Only then did I realize how close we were. My breath was caught in my throat and it was like I was living in some kind of utopia. It was clear as crystals that this was one of those moments in movies where it was make or break.

"Well then I don't see why I have to stay away from them. They seem like pretty nice people," I whisper, breathlessly.

                                                                MORE TO COME!

Stay tuned guys! Here is only a preview at the collection of shorts we're working on. It includes both Jober and Angiel shorts (we've decided on those ship names so shh)

This is another collab with YoursTruely_Jojo. Hey, she's like my only friend so DONT JUDGE MY SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. (I know you weren't judging me, you lovely peoples)

Vote for this story too? 

Much love,

Angela and Jojo ;D